If you’re like most people, you probably have a lot of goals but find it hard to stay on top of them. You may also find that you don’t have enough time in the day to get everything done. The Habitus app is designed to help you with both of those problems. Habitus is a daily habit tracker that helps you to stay on top of your goals and make the most of your time.
This article is all about helping you get to know the ✓ Habitus: Daily Habit Challenge Tracker for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||✓ Habitus: Daily Habit Challenge Tracker On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 3, 2020|
|Get it On:|
- ✓ Habitus: Daily Habit Challenge Tracker Andorid App Summary
- How To Install & Download ✓ Habitus: Daily Habit Challenge Tracker For PC Windows 10/8/7
- Features of ✓ Habitus: Daily Habit Challenge Tracker for PC
- ✓ Habitus: Daily Habit Challenge Tracker App Overview and Details
- Whats New In this ✓ Habitus: Daily Habit Challenge Tracker?
✓ Habitus: Daily Habit Challenge Tracker Andorid App Summary
The ✓ Habitus: Daily Habit Challenge Tracker was developed by the popular developer agency named MementoApp. They have the ✓ Habitus: Daily Habit Challenge Tracker in the Productivity category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.7.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 27134 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.5 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With ✓ Habitus: Daily Habit Challenge Tracker latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Oct 3, 2020 was the last date the ✓ Habitus: Daily Habit Challenge Tracker was updated with new features. If you want to use the ✓ Habitus: Daily Habit Challenge Tracker on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the ✓ Habitus: Daily Habit Challenge Tracker using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download ✓ Habitus: Daily Habit Challenge Tracker For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the ✓ Habitus: Daily Habit Challenge Tracker using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the ✓ Habitus: Daily Habit Challenge Tracker on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for ✓ Habitus: Daily Habit Challenge Tracker here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of ✓ Habitus: Daily Habit Challenge Tracker for PC
smoke for 30 days, you don’t need to drink alcohol for 30 days, you don’t need to eat junk food for 30 days.
1. A fun and practical approach to changing and living your life.
2. Helps you start with your new habits.
3. Build new habits by creating challenges and tracking your progress daily.
4. Join group challenges created by other users.
5. Or create and share your custom challenge.
6. The challenges can help you create healthy habits, quit bad habits, exit your comfort zone, start new activities, challenge yourself daily.
7. Track & Compare your progress with other challenge’s participants.
8. Analyze your daily challenges and improve your routine.
9. Check your weak habits and strong habits.
10. Numeric Challenges generate charts, habit goals, values heat map and more.
✓ Habitus: Daily Habit Challenge Tracker App Overview and Details
Inspired by Matt Cutts @ TED Talk: https://youtu.be/UNP03fDSj1U (3 min video)
*** A fun and practical approach to changing and living your life. ***
Do you want to stay on track with your new year’s resolution? Are you trying to build new good habits and quit bad habits? Do you want to track your goals? Are you looking for starting new habit challenges?
This habit-forming and tracker app helps you start with your new habits. Build new habits by creating challenges and tracking your progress daily.
If good habits are scary, start by creating a new challenge of 30 days.
For example, if you want to have the good habit of waking up early, then try this for 30 days and see how you feel after this challenge. If you want to get in shape, start a jogging challenge of 30 days and set a goal of 100 km/miles, then track your goals.
Join Habit Challenges
Join group challenges created by other users. Or create and share your custom challenge.
The challenges can help you create healthy habits, quit bad habits, exit your comfort zone, start new activities, challenge yourself daily.
Track & Compare
The habit challenge tracker helps you keep track of your progress.
Compare your progress with other challenge’s participants
Analyze your daily challenges and improve your routine. Check your weak habits and strong habits.
Daily Challenges Tracker
Daily challenges can be checked once a day.
E.g. early wake-up, cold showers, and so on.
We call them everyday challenges or daily challenges.
Challenges that require you to add numeric values.
E.g. push-ups challenge (number of push-ups), book reading challenge (number of pages), fitness challenge (number of squats, pull-ups, push-ups), and many more.
Numeric habit tracker will generate charts, habit goals, values heat map and more.
Abstinence counter app for tracking the number of days without doing a (bad) habit.
E.g. You don’t need to check-in in every day that you don’t drink, smoke, etc, you just start the abstinence counter.
Set your habit challenge goal and take action!
E.g.: running 100 km in 30 days, 1000 push-ups challenge. Then you can track how close you are to reaching your habit goal.
Create unlimited custom challenges.
Join By Link
Add participants one by one or share the invitation link on social media to let others join.
Habitus challenge tracker is cross-platform.
Auto Sync On Multiple Devices
You don’t need to back up your progress.
It is automatically stored on a cloud database, synced on your devices.
Create Unlimited Challenges
Unlike other challenge tracker apps, you don’t have any limits for the number of challenges you can create. Most habit tracker apps limit the habits to 3-5. This one has unlimited.
No Ads, No Payments, No Limits
First 5000 users will get unlimited access for lifetime.
• Streak counter for daily challenges
• Graphs, charts, and stats
• Chat – communicate with other users
• Following other users
• Creating new posts with text and images
• List of habits ideas
• Edit previous days values (only for numeric challenges, at this moment)
Habit Challenges Ideas
* Quit smoking challenge
* Quit alcohol for 30 days challenge
* Take 1 photo for 30 days challenge
* Take cold showers for 30 days challenge
* Meditate for 30 days challenge
* Wake up early for 30 days challenge
* Read/study for 30 days challenge
* Daily affirmations for 30 days challenge
* NoFap challenge
* …and many more. You can create custom challenges, as well.
“Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.” – Jim Rohn
Whats New In this ✓ Habitus: Daily Habit Challenge Tracker?
*** Version 2.4.0
– Minor functionality improvements
The Habitus application is designed to help you develop new habits and stick to them. It provides a daily challenge, tracking progress, and rewards for completing challenges. The Habitus application is a great way to develop new habits and stick to them.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the ✓ Habitus: Daily Habit Challenge Tracker of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This ✓ Habitus: Daily Habit Challenge Tracker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ✓ Habitus: Daily Habit Challenge Tracker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the ✓ Habitus: Daily Habit Challenge Tracker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ✓ Habitus: Daily Habit Challenge Tracker.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.