A 3D cube puzzle is a six-sided puzzle in which each side is a different color. The object of the puzzle is to match up the colors on each side so that the cube is completely solid in color. 3D cube puzzles can be solved in a variety of ways, but most people start by trying to match up the colors on opposite sides of the cube.
This article is all about helping you get to know the 3D-Cube Puzzle for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install 3D-Cube Puzzle For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the 3D-Cube Puzzle for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the 3D-Cube Puzzle.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for 3D-Cube Puzzle on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the 3D-Cube Puzzle and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the 3D-Cube Puzzle on your computer right away.
|App Name:||3D-Cube Puzzle On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||iceblue software|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 27, 2020|
|Get it On:|
3D-Cube Puzzle Andorid App Summary
The 3D-Cube Puzzle was developed by the popular developer agency named iceblue software. They have the 3D-Cube Puzzle in the Puzzle category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.1.7, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 690217 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With 3D-Cube Puzzle latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jun 27, 2020 was the last date the 3D-Cube Puzzle was updated with new features. If you want to use the 3D-Cube Puzzle on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the 3D-Cube Puzzle using the emulator later on.
3D-Cube Puzzle App Overview and Details
In practice, it is possible to solve cubes in 2,3,4 and 5 dimensional models. In addition, you can design the cube in the desired color and select defined color types.
If you have suggestions and opinions about the application, please contact us by mail.
Source by Boris Sehovac, develops by MKartın
Note: The software library we use for the three-dimensional view cannot be supported by some graphics processors (GPU). Thank you for your understanding.
Features of 3D-Cube Puzzle for PC
-Design the cube in the desired color.
-Select defined color types.
-Source code is available.
-Contact us for suggestions and opinions.
Whats New In this 3D-Cube Puzzle?
– Version 1.1.7 released
The 3D-Cube Puzzle application provides an enjoyable and challenging puzzle experience. The app is easy to use and provides a realistic 3D cube puzzle. The puzzles are well-made and provide a good level of difficulty. The app is a great way to pass the time and is very addictive. Overall, the 3D-Cube Puzzle application is an enjoyable and challenging puzzle experience.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the 3D-Cube Puzzle of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This 3D-Cube Puzzle to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for 3D-Cube Puzzle and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the 3D-Cube Puzzle. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the 3D-Cube Puzzle.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.