A 3D Model Viewer is a computer program that enables users to view three-dimensional models. There are a variety of 3D model file formats, including OBJ, STL, and DAE. A 3D Model Viewer allows users to view these files, as well as rotate and zoom in on them. This can be useful for viewing 3D models that have been created in a 3D modeling program, or for viewing 3D models that are available online.
This article is all about helping you get to know the 3D Model Viewer – OBJ/STL/DAE for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install 3D Model Viewer – OBJ/STL/DAE For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the 3D Model Viewer – OBJ/STL/DAE for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the 3D Model Viewer – OBJ/STL/DAE.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for 3D Model Viewer – OBJ/STL/DAE on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the 3D Model Viewer – OBJ/STL/DAE and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the 3D Model Viewer – OBJ/STL/DAE on your computer right away.
|App Name:||3D Model Viewer – OBJ/STL/DAE On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Shyam Barange|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 20, 2021|
|Get it On:|
3D Model Viewer – OBJ/STL/DAE Andorid App Summary
The 3D Model Viewer – OBJ/STL/DAE was developed by the popular developer agency named Shyam Barange. They have the 3D Model Viewer – OBJ/STL/DAE in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 5.0.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 224758 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.4 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With 3D Model Viewer – OBJ/STL/DAE latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Nov 20, 2021 was the last date the 3D Model Viewer – OBJ/STL/DAE was updated with new features. If you want to use the 3D Model Viewer – OBJ/STL/DAE on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the 3D Model Viewer – OBJ/STL/DAE using the emulator later on.
3D Model Viewer – OBJ/STL/DAE App Overview and Details
The 3D Model Viewer app offers user to view 3d files such as obj/stl/dae within phone also the app loads files fast and with no issues. The viewer app is optimised for mobile device to provide best experience while exploring 3d models. Preview 3D models in android app. Load local 3d files and view the files. Formats supported currently: *.OBJ, *.STL and *.DAE
The app comes with some included 3D models:
* Formats: OBJ (wavefront), STL (STereoLithography) & DAE (Collada)
* calculation of normals
* transformations: scaling, rotation, translation
* wireframe & points mode
* bounding box drawing
* object selection
* camera support!
* tap to select object
* drag to move camera
* rotate with 2 fingers to rotate camera
* pinch & spread to zoom in/out the camera
* skeletal animations (collada)
* ray collision detection
* stereoscopic 3D
A high-performance mobile 3D viewer and a platform that lets you preview your 3D models.
Features of 3D Model Viewer – OBJ/STL/DAE for PC
1. View 3D files on your phone.
2. Load files quickly and without any issues.
3. The viewer is optimised for mobile devices to provide the best experience possible when exploring 3D models.
4. Preview 3D models in the Android app.
5. Load local 3D files and view them on your phone.
6. The app currently supports OBJ, STL, and DAE files.
7. The app has calculation of normals, transformations (scaling, rotation, translation), colors, textures, lighting, wireframe and points mode, and bounding box drawing.
8. Selected objects can be highlighted with a bounding box.
9. The camera can be controlled by tap to select object, drag to move camera, and rotate with 2 fingers to rotate camera.
10. The app supports stereoscopic 3D.
Whats New In this 3D Model Viewer – OBJ/STL/DAE?
After using the 3D Model Viewer for a while, I have found that it is a really great application. It is easy to use and has a lot of features. The best part is that it is free! I would highly recommend this application to anyone who wants to view 3D models.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the 3D Model Viewer – OBJ/STL/DAE of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This 3D Model Viewer – OBJ/STL/DAE to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for 3D Model Viewer – OBJ/STL/DAE and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the 3D Model Viewer – OBJ/STL/DAE. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the 3D Model Viewer – OBJ/STL/DAE.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.