In the 6th Grade Vocabulary Challenge, students will learn 100 new words over the course of 10 weeks. Each week, students will learn 10 new words, and will be tested on their understanding of these words on Fridays. The words will be introduced in a variety of ways, including definitions, example sentences, and synonyms/antonyms. At the end of the 10 weeks, students will take a final vocabulary test in order to earn a badge.
This article is all about helping you get to know the 6th Grade Vocabulary Challenge for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||6th Grade Vocabulary Challenge On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Peekaboo Studios|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 15, 2018|
|Get it On:|
6th Grade Vocabulary Challenge Andorid App Summary
The 6th Grade Vocabulary Challenge was developed by the popular developer agency named Peekaboo Studios. They have the 6th Grade Vocabulary Challenge in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.0.6, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 13389 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.8 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With 6th Grade Vocabulary Challenge latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Dec 15, 2018 was the last date the 6th Grade Vocabulary Challenge was updated with new features. If you want to use the 6th Grade Vocabulary Challenge on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the 6th Grade Vocabulary Challenge using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download 6th Grade Vocabulary Challenge For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the 6th Grade Vocabulary Challenge using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the 6th Grade Vocabulary Challenge on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for 6th Grade Vocabulary Challenge here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of 6th Grade Vocabulary Challenge for PC
1. Learn hundreds of 6th grade level vocabulary words.
2. Master the vocabulary with sample sentences and usage examples.
3. Increase your vocabulary skills with this fun, challenging game.
4. Appropriate content chosen for sixth grade students.
5. Study anywhere and at your own pace.
6. Aligned with Common Core State Standards.
7. Fun and engaging for students.
8. Increase your vocabulary skills today!
9. Free to play.
10. Ads support the game.
6th Grade Vocabulary Challenge App Overview and Details
Try the 6th Grade Vocab Challenge!
Hundreds of words chosen at the 6th Grade level – see if you can get every single word right!
* Practice hundreds of words until you learn them all!
* Aligned with 6th Grade curriculum standards
* Sample sentences have been written for each word specifically for our app
* Study anywhere and learn at your own pace
* Specifically appropriate content chosen for this grade level
* Start increasing student vocabulary skills today!
>>> <<< Ads support this totally free vocabulary game. To purchase our 6th Grade Vocab without ads, go here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Peekaboo.Google.vocab6 >>> <<<
Whats New In this 6th Grade Vocabulary Challenge?
After completing the 6th Grade Vocabulary Challenge, I feel more confident in my ability to understand and use difficult words. The challenge was a great way to improve my vocabulary, and I am grateful for the opportunity to have participated.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the 6th Grade Vocabulary Challenge of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This 6th Grade Vocabulary Challenge to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for 6th Grade Vocabulary Challenge and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the 6th Grade Vocabulary Challenge. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the 6th Grade Vocabulary Challenge.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.