7-Eleven Stores is an international chain of convenience stores, headquartered in Irving, Texas, United States. It operates, franchises, and licenses some 56,600 stores in 18 countries. The company’s name is derived from the number of its original outlets: 7-Eleven.
This article is all about helping you get to know the 7-Eleven Stores for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download 7-Eleven Stores For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the 7-Eleven Stores on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the 7-Eleven Stores, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the 7-Eleven Stores app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
7-Eleven Stores Andorid App Summary
Under the Business category on Google Play store, 7-Eleven Stores has over 19395 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Firstup Inc. has developed the 7-Eleven Stores and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 4.5.1.
Until this latest version, 7-Eleven Stores has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.0. This latest version was last updated on Apr 26, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the 7-Eleven Stores on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||7-Eleven Stores On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Firstup Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of 7-Eleven Stores for PC
1. Stay up-to-date on the latest business, industry and local news & information.
2. Receive personalized notifications on breaking news and announcements.
3. Connect with your community by posting photos, stories and feedback.
4. Share relevant content and become a social thought leader.
5. Elegantly designed to fit your on-the-go lifestyle.
6. Quick and easy access to all of the 7-Eleven Store information you need.
7. Store locator and directions to the nearest store.
8. Menu and nutritional information for all of your favorite 7-Eleven snacks and drinks.
9. Exclusive deals and coupons only available to 7-Eleven Stores App users.
10. And so much more!
7-Eleven Stores App Overview and Details
The 7-Eleven Stores App is a better way to stay informed and connected with the 7-Eleven community — in just 2 minutes a day.
Why you’ll love the 7-Eleven Stores App:
– Stay up-to-date on the latest business, industry and local news & information
– Receive personalized notifications on breaking news and announcements
– Connect with your community by posting photos, stories and feedback
– Share relevant content and become a social thought leader
– Elegantly designed to fit your on-the-go lifestyle
Whats New In this 7-Eleven Stores?
* Add events for viewing images in multiple image post
* General bug fixes and improvements
* Allow users to submit images with emojis, stickers, or borders
* Empty Assistant Inbox displays suggested links
* Assistant Smart Notifications display posts vertically instead of horizontally
* Cropping profile images as circles instead of squares
* Support for profile display defaults in absence of an image
7-Eleven Stores, Inc. is an American chain of convenience stores, headquartered in Irving, Texas. It operates, franchises, and licenses some 10,700 stores in the United States.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the 7-Eleven Stores of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This 7-Eleven Stores to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for 7-Eleven Stores and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the 7-Eleven Stores. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the 7-Eleven Stores.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.