8BIT BIKE LIGHT is the perfect light for your bike. It is small, light and easy to use. It is perfect for cycling at night or in bad weather. 8BIT BIKE LIGHT has two modes, high and low. The high mode lasts for two hours, and the low mode lasts for four hours. 8BIT BIKE LIGHT is made of high quality materials and is durable.
This article is all about helping you get to know the 8BIT BIKE LIGHT for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install 8BIT BIKE LIGHT For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the 8BIT BIKE LIGHT for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the 8BIT BIKE LIGHT.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for 8BIT BIKE LIGHT on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the 8BIT BIKE LIGHT and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the 8BIT BIKE LIGHT on your computer right away.
|App Name:||8BIT BIKE LIGHT On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 2, 2019|
|Get it On:|
8BIT BIKE LIGHT Andorid App Summary
The 8BIT BIKE LIGHT was developed by the popular developer agency named BURABURASOFT. They have the 8BIT BIKE LIGHT in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.2, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 41133 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With 8BIT BIKE LIGHT latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Dec 2, 2019 was the last date the 8BIT BIKE LIGHT was updated with new features. If you want to use the 8BIT BIKE LIGHT on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the 8BIT BIKE LIGHT using the emulator later on.
8BIT BIKE LIGHT App Overview and Details
This app uses your smartphone as a red safety light. It dramatically improves safety on the road when cycling or running at night.
● This is the world’s first safety light app using pixel art.
●Select from 10 unique dot animations.
●Black & red graphics improve visibility!
● The usage is so simple!
● The sleep function is automatically disabled. There is no worry about the screen disappearing during use.
● The app is completely free! There is no advertisement display (as of 2019).
Don’t worry about your ads appearing during use.
Features of 8BIT BIKE LIGHT for PC
-The app is free
-There are 10 unique dot animations
-The graphics are black and red for improved visibility
-The sleep function is automatically disabled
-The app can be used for cycling or running at night
-The usage is simple
-There is no worry about the screen disappearing during use
-There are no ads displayed
Whats New In this 8BIT BIKE LIGHT?
Added ability to save grid on / off
The 8BIT BIKE LIGHT is a great way to stay safe while cycling at night. It is easy to install, and provides plenty of light to see and be seen. I highly recommend this product for anyone who cycles at night.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the 8BIT BIKE LIGHT of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This 8BIT BIKE LIGHT to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for 8BIT BIKE LIGHT and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the 8BIT BIKE LIGHT. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the 8BIT BIKE LIGHT.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.