The ABC News 4 Storm Tracker is an invaluable weather tool for citizens of the Carolinas. With live updates and notifications of severe weather events, the Storm Tracker allows residents to be proactive in their preparations for inclement weather. The Storm Tracker also provides information on school closings, traffic conditions, and other important weather-related news.
This article is all about helping you get to know the ABC News 4 Storm Tracker for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||ABC News 4 Storm Tracker On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Sinclair Digital Interactive Solutions|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
ABC News 4 Storm Tracker Andorid App Summary
The ABC News 4 Storm Tracker was developed by the popular developer agency named Sinclair Digital Interactive Solutions. They have the ABC News 4 Storm Tracker in the Weather category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 5.4.705, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 14790 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.4 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With ABC News 4 Storm Tracker latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jan 26, 2022 was the last date the ABC News 4 Storm Tracker was updated with new features. If you want to use the ABC News 4 Storm Tracker on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the ABC News 4 Storm Tracker using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download ABC News 4 Storm Tracker For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the ABC News 4 Storm Tracker using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the ABC News 4 Storm Tracker on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for ABC News 4 Storm Tracker here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of ABC News 4 Storm Tracker for PC
-Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
-250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
-Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
-High resolution satellite cloud imagery
-Current weather updated multiple times per hour
-Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
-Ability to add and save your favorite locations
-A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
-Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
-Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
ABC News 4 Storm Tracker App Overview and Details
ABC NEWS 4 WCIV is proud to announce a full featured weather app for Android.
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
Whats New In this ABC News 4 Storm Tracker?
The ABC News 4 Storm Tracker application is a valuable tool for tracking weather conditions in the Charleston, South Carolina area. The application provides up-to-date information on weather conditions, including temperature, precipitation, wind speeds, and wind gusts. The Storm Tracker application also includes a radar map that allows users to track the location of storms. The application is easy to use and provides users with the information they need to stay safe during severe weather.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the ABC News 4 Storm Tracker of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This ABC News 4 Storm Tracker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ABC News 4 Storm Tracker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the ABC News 4 Storm Tracker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ABC News 4 Storm Tracker.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.