AceLinkView is a powerful library for Android that provides a fast and easy way to create and manage links between different parts of your app. AceLinkView makes it easy to keep your app organized and easy to use.
We will help you download the AceLinkView for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install AceLinkView on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the AceLinkView on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the AceLinkView, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the AceLinkView, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the AceLinkView appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the AceLinkView by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the AceLinkView on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||AceLinkView On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Edimax Technology Co., Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 12, 2014|
|Get it On:|
AceLinkView Andorid App Summary
Edimax Technology Co., Ltd. is the developer of the AceLinkView, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the AceLinkView from them is 1.0.0 with over 1804 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the AceLinkView is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the AceLinkView is Aug 12, 2014, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the AceLinkView on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
AceLinkView App Overview and Details
The AceLinkView is an easy-to-use and handy network camera app, ideal for monitoring your home or office from any 3G or Wi-FI connection. With AceLink innovative Plug-n-View technology, you can say goodbye to inconvenient and complicated setting procedures. It’s extremely easy to connect your AceLink network camera to the cloud in just a few simple steps and access it remotely with a smartphone, tablet, or computer no matter where you are.
Features of the AceLinkView Android app:
1. Easy, intuitive setup and network management
2. Live viewing from any 3G or Wi-Fi connection
3. Remote pan and tilt control*
4. Motion activated snapshots
5. Adjust brightness, saturation, sharpness, video quality and pan & tilt speed* settings remotely
6. Remotely control up to 12 AceLink network cameras
* For pan/tilt supported models only
Supported AceLink Plug-n-View (Cloud/IP mode) network cameras:
Features of AceLinkView for PC
1. Easy to setup and manage
2. View live footage from any 3G or Wi-Fi connection
3. Remote pan and tilt control
4. Motion activated snapshots
5. Adjust brightness, saturation, sharpness, video quality and pan & tilt speed settings remotely
6. Control up to 12 AceLink network cameras
7. Compatible with IC-3015WN, IC-3040IWT, IC-3016W, IC-5040IWT, IC-5040IPT, IC-5006IWT, and IC-5016IWT network cameras
Whats New In this AceLinkView?
AceLinkView is a powerful application that provides a comprehensive view of the network and its devices. It is a must-have tool for network administrators and engineers.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the AceLinkView? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This AceLinkView to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for AceLinkView and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the AceLinkView. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the AceLinkView.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.