hearts is a trick-taking card game played with a regular deck of 52 cards. The object of the game is to score points by taking as few tricks as possible on each hand. The game is usually played by four players in two partnerships, with partners sitting opposite each other.
So, you want to download the Aces® Hearts for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Aces® Hearts Andorid App Summary
The Aces® Hearts is listed under the Card category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Aces® Hearts is Concrete Software, Inc.. The current version of Aces® Hearts is 2.1.8 with a total user count of 236639 and an overall user rating of 3.4.
Jul 13, 2020 was the last date the Aces® Hearts was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Aces® Hearts For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Aces® Hearts on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Aces® Hearts to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Aces® Hearts. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Aces® Hearts on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Aces® Hearts on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Aces® Hearts On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Concrete Software, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 13, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Aces® Hearts App Overview and Details
Hearts is one of the most popular card games around the world. Aces® Hearts brings this timeless card game to Android with extra and opulent flare. Try and “Shoot the Moon” against 10 fun and friendly Heart players such as Elouise, Vladmimir, and Drucilla. Customized game points settings (50, 100, 200, 500) and 5 levels of difficulty make this a card game that you’ll enjoy playing over and over on your Android device. Don’t remember how to play Hearts or need a refresher? We have a step by step tutorials to make Aces® Hearts easy and fun for everyone!
More games from Concrete Software:
PBA® Bowling Challenge
NHL Hockey Target Smash
Aces® Gin Rummy
Features of Aces® Hearts for PC
-10 different opponents to play against
-5 levels of difficulty
-Customizable game points settings
-Step by step tutorials make the game easy to learn
-Beautiful and polished graphics
-Fun and engaging gameplay
Whats New In this Aces® Hearts?
Thanks for playin’ Aces(R) Hearts! This update features general fixes and performance enhancements.
Aces Hearts is an engaging and challenging card game that is perfect for any skill level. The app is easy to use and provides a realistic experience that will keep players coming back for more.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Aces® Hearts on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Aces® Hearts to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Aces® Hearts and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Aces® Hearts. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Aces® Hearts.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.