Aerolight is a revolutionary new aircraft that utilizes advanced aerodynamics and lightweight materials to provide an unmatched level of performance and efficiency. Designed by a team of aerospace engineers, Aerolight represents the next generation of aviation technology, and is poised to change the way we travel.
In this article, we will show you how to download aerolight For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at aerolight technical specifications first.
aerolight Andorid App Summary
MD Electronics is the developer of this aerolight application. It is listed under the Communication category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 97+ users of this app. The aerolight app rating is currently 3.5.
It was last updated on Jul 25, 2017. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of aerolight for PC
1. Control the MD aerolight from your Android device.
2. Influence the light’s color and timing via the PC or Android app.
3. Choose between smooth and normal color cycling.
4. Set the sleep timer for the light.
5. Adjust the smooth interval time.
6. Control the light’s brightness.
7. Choose between automatic and manual color selection.
8. Connect to the light via Bluetooth.
9. Control multiple lights at once.
10. Save your favorite light settings for easy recall.
|App Name:||aerolight On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||MD Electronics|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 25, 2017|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download aerolight For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download aerolight on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type aerolight and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the aerolight andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
aerolight App Overview and Details
Android-Control terminal for influencing the MD aerolight (bluetooth-based).
The smooth-mode cycles through all colors in the time interval (configurable via PC and MDTerm). Only in this mode does the button “Next Color”. The smooth-interval time can be set via the app. The same applies for the sleep timer.
Whats New In this aerolight?
• New Design
Aerolight is a revolutionary new app that allows users to control their lights with a simple swipe of their finger. Whether you’re turning on a light switch in a dark room or adjusting the brightness of your lamp, Aerolight makes it easy to get the perfect amount of light. With Aerolight, you can also set schedules for your lights, so they turn on and off automatically. This app is perfect for anyone who wants to have more control over their lighting.
This concludes our article on aerolight Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or aerolight for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This aerolight to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for aerolight and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the aerolight. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the aerolight.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.