Aetna is one of the largest healthcare providers in the United States. They offer a variety of health insurance plans, as well as dental, vision, and other health-related services.
Our goal is to help you get the Aetna Health for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Aetna Health Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Aetna Health is Aetna Inc and they’ve done a great job at keeping Aetna Health simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Aetna Health under Medical of Play Store. Aetna Health’s latest version is 18.104.22.168815-prod with an impressive user base of over 1375148. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.6 shows how people love Aetna Health.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Aetna Health is Aug 30, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Aetna Health on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Aetna Health App Overview and Details
The Aetna Health℠ app helps you stay on top of your health care when and where it works for you. With just a few taps, you can find a doctor, see claims and plan information, and access your ID card. You can even talk with a doctor anytime by phone or video. It’s simple. And, it’s all in the palm of your hand.
This app is available to most Aetna members. Members in select plans may not be eligible yet, but we’re continually working to expand access. If you aren’t eligible today, check back in a few months.
App features may vary depending on your plan.
Connect to care
• Search for in-network providers and facilities
• See provider ratings and reviews from other patients
• Get cost estimates before you get care*
• Look up medications by their brand or generic names and learn about side effects
• Talk with a doctor anytime by phone or video*
• Connect with COVID vaccine resources
Manage your health and benefits
• Access your ID card whenever you need it
• Track spending and progress toward meeting your deductible*
• Check PayFlex® HSA, HRA and FSA account balances*
• View your plan summary and get information about what’s covered*
• See claims and Explanation of Benefits (EOBs) to get information about what’s covered
• Receive personalized health reminders*
Eligible members with benefits through Aetna Pharmacy* can also
• View prescription details
• Get cost estimates for brand name or generic drugs
• Search for a pharmacy
• Refill mail-order prescriptions
*available for members in eligible plans
Features of Aetna Health for PC
-Search for in-network providers and facilities
-See provider ratings and reviews from other patients
-Get cost estimates before you get care*
-Look up medications by their brand or generic names and learn about side effects
-Talk with a doctor anytime by phone or video*
-Connect with COVID vaccine resources
-View your prescription details
-Get cost estimates for brand name or generic drugs
-Search for a pharmacy
-Refill mail-order prescriptions
Whats New In this Aetna Health?
With the Aetna Health℠ app, you’re in charge. With this release, you’ll find updates to make managing your health even simpler, like:
• Bug fixes and incremental enhancements to current functionality
Download & Install Aetna Health For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Aetna Health app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Aetna Health app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Aetna Health will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Aetna Health on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Aetna Health On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Aetna Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 30, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Aetna is a great health insurance company with a wide variety of plans to choose from. I have had great experiences with them in the past and I’m confident that I will have a positive experience in the future. They are always working to improve their services and they are always looking for ways to help their members. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for health insurance.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Aetna Health for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Aetna Health, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Aetna Health to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Aetna Health and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Aetna Health. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Aetna Health.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.