Amazon Photos is a cloud storage and photo sharing service developed by Amazon. It offers secure cloud storage, file sharing, and photo printing. Amazon Photos is available as a mobile app for Android and iOS devices, and as a web application.
Installing and using the Amazon Photos for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Amazon Photos Andorid App Summary
Amazon Mobile LLC has developed the Amazon Photos application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Photography category on Play Store. Amazon Photos has over 57950924 users with a great 4.7 rating overall. The latest version of Amazon Photos is currently null.
The latest upstate time of the Amazon Photos is Mar 23, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Amazon Photos on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Amazon Photos App Overview and Details
Amazon Photos lets you store, print, and share full-resolution photos, keeping favorite moments secure and in the spotlight. Prime members get free prints delivery and unlimited photo storage for a lifetime of memories. Not a Prime member? All Amazon Photos customers have 5 GB full-resolution photo and video storage.
Amazon Photos for all Amazon customers
– Storage: Free 5 GB combined photo and video cloud storage means you keep memories secure while freeing up space in your phone
– Full-resolution: Keep your original image’s resolution: more pixels equal better quality photos and videos
– Display photos on devices: View photo memories on your Echo Show and Fire TV instead of tucked away in a phone or camera. Customize your Fire TV screensaver and Echo Show photo display with family and travel photos.
– Order prints: Consider Amazon Photos a one-stop-shop for turning memories into photo prints, custom gifts, and home décor. Available only in the U.S.
– Secure photos: Back up photos and videos automatically by turning on Auto-Save in Settings
– Alexa: Enjoy many Amazon Photos app features using just your voice on your Echo Show and Fire TV or with the Alexa app on your mobile phone. Try saying, “Alexa, show my photos of sunsets,” or “Alexa, show photos taken in Sicily.”
– Groups: Privately share and comment on selected photos, videos, and albums with friends and family across devices
– Subscriptions: Expand storage (and cancel any time) with flexible monthly and annual plans starting at $1.99
– Search: Easily locate photos when you search by date or location
– Auto-Save: Enable Auto-Save in Settings to automatically secure every photo and video you take.
– Re-live Memories: View and share photos from this date in years past, whether it’s one year ago or five years ago. See special moments set to music and re-surfaced as a curated slideshow to re-live the good times.
– Privacy: Share photos and albums with friends and family by inviting them to a private Amazon Photos Group. Consolidate photos of special events (vacations, playoffs, parties, graduations) into a single album.
Prime members get all the above PLUS
– Unlimited photo storage
– 5 GB dedicated video storage
– Refined search filtering
– Free prints delivery
Get the app and upload your photos
Upload your photo collection to access memories across all your devices.
Move your existing photo collection from one provider to Amazon Photos in just a few easy steps. Learn more here.
U.S. Customers visit us at:
Learn more about Amazon Photos here
Features of Amazon Photos for PC
, or choose to keep them private.
|App Name:||Amazon Photos On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Amazon Mobile LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 23, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Amazon Photos On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Amazon Photos on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Amazon Photos. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Amazon Photos, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Amazon Photos?
– General bug fixes and improvements.
Since its inception, Amazon Photos has become a reliable and convenient photo storage and sharing application. With its easy-to-use interface, Amazon Photos makes it simple for users to store, share, and manage their photos. Amazon Photos also offers a wide range of features, including photo editor, automatic photo organization, and private sharing. In addition, Amazon Photos is integrated with Amazon Prime, which makes it easy for Prime members to access their photos. Overall, Amazon Photos is a well-rounded
Did the guide help you download and install the Amazon Photos for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Amazon Photos, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Amazon Photos to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Amazon Photos and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Amazon Photos. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Amazon Photos.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.