The Anarion Electronic Ghost Box, or EGB for short, is a paranormal investigating tool used to communicate with spirits. The EGB works by using white noise to create a frequency that spirits can use to communicate with. The device also has a built in microphone to record any EVPs (electronic voice phenomena) that may be captured.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Anarion Electronic Ghost Box for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Anarion Electronic Ghost Box For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Anarion Electronic Ghost Box for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Anarion Electronic Ghost Box.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Anarion Electronic Ghost Box on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Anarion Electronic Ghost Box and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Anarion Electronic Ghost Box on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Anarion Electronic Ghost Box On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Spain Paranormal|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Anarion Electronic Ghost Box Andorid App Summary
The Anarion Electronic Ghost Box was developed by the popular developer agency named Spain Paranormal. They have the Anarion Electronic Ghost Box in the Lifestyle category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 6.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 121024 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Anarion Electronic Ghost Box latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 6, 2022 was the last date the Anarion Electronic Ghost Box was updated with new features. If you want to use the Anarion Electronic Ghost Box on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Anarion Electronic Ghost Box using the emulator later on.
Anarion Electronic Ghost Box App Overview and Details
This Spirit Box is made in collaboration with YouTube channel Anarion and contains three ghost boxes that work independently. Each ghost box scans its own inverted spanish audio banks in a way that ensure no word or sentence is programmed in any language it gives human tones for them to use it and has its own controls (channel 1 is all male tones, channel 2 is all female tones and channel 3 is all whispers and child tones). Each channel has a manually selectable sweep speed between 25 and 1000 ms or simply press the Auto button to allow the engine to set the next maximum random sweep speed. The slider allows you to select the amount of each scan will trigger and for first time ever it have an auto button for random trigger. These controls apply to each of the boxes indepently, giving multiple combinations. The echo button activates real-time echo from the microphone (adjust the microphone gain with the slider). It is recommended to use the Echo function with an external speaker.
4.0 Version add a new classic radio scan noise.
This is a tool intended for experimentation in instrumental transcommunication.
Disclaimer: No one can guarantee spiritual communication with any ITC tool. This app is based on our own theories and investigations of the paranormal field. In the same way, neither Anarion nor Spain Paranormal Developments are responsible for any misuse of this app.
Features of Anarion Electronic Ghost Box for PC
1. The Spirit Box is made in collaboration with YouTube channel Anarion.
2. The Spirit Box contains three ghost boxes that work independently.
3. Each ghost box scans its own inverted spanish audio banks.
4. No word or sentence is programmed in any language.
5. Each channel has a manually selectable sweep speed between 25 and 1000 ms.
6. The slider allows you to select the amount of each scan will trigger.
7. The echo button activates real-time echo from the microphone.
8. The Spirit Box is recommended to use with an external speaker.
9. 4.0 Version add a new classic radio scan noise.
10. The Spirit Box is a tool intended for experimentation in instrumental transcommunication.
Whats New In this Anarion Electronic Ghost Box?
V6.1 Fixed bug that freezed the app at startup in some devices.
Anarion Electronic Ghost Box is an application that allows users to communicate with the dead. The application is designed to be easy to use, with a simple interface that allows users to easily connect with the dead. The application is also designed to be secure, with a password protected login that keeps your conversations with the dead private.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Anarion Electronic Ghost Box of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Anarion Electronic Ghost Box to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Anarion Electronic Ghost Box and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Anarion Electronic Ghost Box. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Anarion Electronic Ghost Box.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.