AndroWriter is a document editor that helps you write better documents. It offers a variety of features to help you write faster and more efficiently. With AndroWriter, you can quickly create new documents, edit existing documents, and save your work in a variety of formats.
We will help you download the AndroWriter document editor for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install AndroWriter document editor on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the AndroWriter document editor on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the AndroWriter document editor, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the AndroWriter document editor, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the AndroWriter document editor appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the AndroWriter document editor by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the AndroWriter document editor on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||AndroWriter document editor On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||OffiDocs Mobile Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 20, 2021|
|Get it On:|
AndroWriter document editor Andorid App Summary
OffiDocs Mobile Apps is the developer of the AndroWriter document editor, and they have the app under the Productivity of Google Play Store. The latest version of the AndroWriter document editor from them is 3.9.6 with over 1301331 users under the hood. With a 2.4 rating, the AndroWriter document editor is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the AndroWriter document editor is Mar 20, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the AndroWriter document editor on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
AndroWriter document editor App Overview and Details
AndroWriter is a word processor and publishing tool that supports different document formats, including .docx, and .doc. It allows to create and edit documents, reports, books, and it is enough for a quick memo. It contains two main modules:
* The document editor module, which provides the following functionality:
– Wizards for standard documents such as letters, faxes, agendas, minutes, or carrying out more complex tasks such as mail merges. You can also create your own templates, or download templates from the Templates repository.
– Advanced Styles and Formatting.
– Table of Contents & References to increase the usefulness of your long, complex documents by generating a table of contents or indexing terms, bibliographical references, illustrations, tables, and other objects.
– Text frames and linking for publishing tasks like newsletters and flyers
– Notes and comments on the side of the document. This makes notes a lot easier to read.
– AutoCorrect dictionary to trap typing mistakes on the fly, checking your spelling as you type.
– AutoComplete to reduce typing effort. It also suggests common words and phrases to complete while you are typing.
– It supports OpenOffice OpenDocument formats (.odt, .ott, .oth, and .odm), but it can open the formats used by OOo 1.x (.sxw, .stw, and .sxg) and the following text document formats:
+ Microsoft Word 6.0/95/97/2000/XP (.doc and .dot)
+ Microsoft Word 2003 XML (.xml)
+ Microsoft Word 2007 XML (.docx, .docm, .dotx, .dotm)
+ Microsoft WinWord 5 (.doc)
+ WordPerfect Document (.wpd)
+ WPS 2000/Office 1.0 (.wps)
+ .rtf, .txt, and .csv
+ StarWriter formats (.sdw, .sgl, .vor)
+ DocBook (.xml)
+ Unified Office Format text (.uot, .uof)
+ Ichitaro 8/9/10/11 (.jtd and .jtt)
+ Hangul WP 97 (.hwp)
+ T602 Document (.602, .txt)
+ AportisDoc (Palm) (.pdb)
+ Pocket Word (.psw)
A guide about how to use this app can be found at http://www.offidocs.com. But note that the AndroWriter app has its own instructions when the document is being edited. It has several buttons for the operations:
– “Write mode”, use a finger to modify the document.
– “Move mode”, drag your two fingers to move the app and the document with your fingers.
– “Zoom In & Out”, swipe your two fingers to zoom in or zoom out the app and document.
– “Save the document” -> “Click in File > Save the document opened keeping the current format” to save the document in the server. It will be saved locally when you click in Exit button.
– “KeyBoard”, which opens or closes the phone keyboard that allows you to write any text.
– “Exit”, which closes the editor view and saves locally the document as it is downloaded from the cloud.
* The file manager module, which provides the following functionality:
– Home directory when you first load the file manager.
– All operations with files and folders: copy, move, upload, create folder/file, rename, archive, extract, edit, etc.
– Bookmarks over the files or directories.
– View the file or directory properties: name, location, size, date.
– Light and Elegant client UI supporting phones and tablets.
– Grid, List and Icons views available.
– Sort by name, last modified, size or type.
– FTP access integrated.
– Search for files
– Recent files
– Open Source
Features of AndroWriter document editor for PC
own in-app help that you can access at any time.
-Create, open, and save documents in different formats
-Wizards for standard documents
-Advanced Styles and Formatting
-Table of Contents & References
-Text frames and linking
-Notes and comments on the side of the document
-Supports OpenOffice OpenDocument formats
-Can open the formats used by OOo 1.x and the following text document formats:
-Microsoft Word 6.0/95/97/2000/XP (.doc and .dot)
-Microsoft Word 2003 XML (.xml)
-Microsoft Word 2007 XML (.docx, .docm, .dotx, .dotm)
-Microsoft WinWord 5 (.doc)
-WordPerfect Document (.wpd)
-WPS 2000/Office 1.0 (.wps)
-.rtf, .txt, and .csv
-StarWriter formats (.sdw, .sgl, .vor)
-Unified Office Format text (.uot, .uof)
-Ichitaro 8/9/10/11 (.jtd and .jtt)
-Hangul WP 97 (.hwp)
-T602 Document (.602, .txt)
Whats New In this AndroWriter document editor?
Bugs fixed and enhanced editor
AndroWriter is a powerful document editor application that enables you to create and edit documents on your Android device. The app is easy to use and provides a wealth of features that allow you to create and edit documents with ease. AndroWriter is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a powerful document editor for Android.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the AndroWriter document editor? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This AndroWriter document editor to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for AndroWriter document editor and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the AndroWriter document editor. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the AndroWriter document editor.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.