ANN Weather is a decentralized weather forecasting platform that allows users to forecast the weather and sell weather data. The platform is based on the Ethereum blockchain and uses smart contracts to facilitate transactions.
The technical specifications of the ANN Weather for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
ANN Weather Andorid App Summary
ANN Weather was developed by Alabama News Network and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download ANN Weather from Google Play Store under the Weather category. The latest version of ANN Weather is 5.5.902 on Play store with total users of 8755. The ANN Weather app has a user rating of 4.6 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the ANN Weather is Mar 23, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the ANN Weather on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install ANN Weather For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the ANN Weather installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the ANN Weather and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the ANN Weather on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the ANN Weather in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the ANN Weather on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||ANN Weather On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Alabama News Network|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 23, 2022|
|Get it On:|
ANN Weather App Overview and Details
The WAKA and WNCF Mobile Weather App includes:
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
Features of ANN Weather for PC
1. 250 meter radar resolution.
2. Ability to add and save favorite locations.
3. Hourly forecasts updated hourly from computer models.
4. National Weather Service severe weather alerts.
5. Integrated GPS for current location awareness.
6. Push alerts for severe weather.
7. Access to station content specifically for mobile users.
8. High resolution satellite cloud imagery.
9. Future radar to see where severe weather is headed.
10. Daily forecasts updated daily from computer models.
Whats New In this ANN Weather?
Added detailed view when clicking on home scroll Daily item
Reduced Application Download size
Improved appearance of Notification Drawer items
Resolved miscellaneous Widget bugs
Stability & Performance Improvements
Removed app store support for Android 7, users on older operating systems will need to update their operating system to update their apps
ANN Weather is an excellent weather application that is well worth the download. The app has accurate weather information and a user-friendly interface. The app also includes a number of features that are not found in most other weather applications. Overall, ANN Weather is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a reliable weather application.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the ANN Weather on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This ANN Weather to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ANN Weather and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the ANN Weather. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ANN Weather.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.