There are some sounds that are simply annoying. They can be loud, repetitive, or just plain irritating. These sounds can affect your mood, productivity, and daily routine. Some of the most common annoying sounds include:
The technical specifications of the Annoying Sounds for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Annoying Sounds Andorid App Summary
Annoying Sounds was developed by Ape X Apps 333 and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Annoying Sounds from Google Play Store under the Personalization category. The latest version of Annoying Sounds is 5.0 on Play store with total users of 33663. The Annoying Sounds app has a user rating of 4.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Annoying Sounds is Feb 6, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Annoying Sounds on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Annoying Sounds For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Annoying Sounds using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Annoying Sounds on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Annoying Sounds here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Annoying Sounds On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ape X Apps 333|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 6, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Annoying Sounds for PC
– 47 Annoying Sounds
– 45 Annoying Ringtones
– Loud Annoying Sounds
– High Quality Sounds
– Free Annoying Sounds and Ringtones
– Easily set ringtone, notification, alarm or to a person
– Never miss a call again
Annoying Sounds App Overview and Details
Annoying Sounds features 47 of the most Irritating and Annoying Sounds possible, grouped together in one easy to use application for your Android device.
Set a different Annoying Ringtone for each contact from your phone.
If you are bored with the standard ringtones, try Annoying Sounds F
Annoying Sounds has some of the most Annoying Sounds compiled into one ringtone.
Easily set any of these Annoying Sounds as a loud alarm, default ringtone and more
Annoying Sounds Features:
– 45 Annoying Ringtones sounds
– Easily set Annoying Sounds as ringtone, notification, alarm or to a person
– Never miss a call again with these Irritating and annoying sounds as your custom ringtone.
– high quality loud Annoying Sounds
– use these obnoxious sounds as ringtone, notification or alarm sound
Enjoy these Free Annoying Sounds and Ringtones
Whats New In this Annoying Sounds?
The Annoying Sounds app is a great way to annoy your friends and family. It is also a great way to get revenge on someone. The app is easy to use and is a lot of fun.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Annoying Sounds on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Annoying Sounds to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Annoying Sounds and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Annoying Sounds. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Annoying Sounds.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.