Apdata is one of the world’s leading providers of enterprise software, services and solutions. We help organisations of all sizes become more agile and competitive by empowering them with innovative, reliable and secure technology.
Our goal is to help you get the Apdata for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Apdata Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Apdata is Apdata and they’ve done a great job at keeping Apdata simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Apdata under Business of Play Store. Apdata’s latest version is 1.4 with an impressive user base of over 126058. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love Apdata.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Apdata is Jan 18, 2020 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Apdata on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Apdata App Overview and Details
Apdata’s main goal was always to simplify and automate People Management processes. Now the Apdata app brings the mobility and agility you need when accessing your Global Antares Portal anywhere in the world.
The Apdata app will connect you to your company’s Global Antares system, where you’ll find the following functionalities:
– Monthly Time Sheet: You can check your worked hours, daily credited or debited hours, punch-in/out details and comp hours balance.
– Payslip: Here you can view your payslip for any selected month. You can check it right at your phone or send it through e-mail whenever you need it.
– Employees List: You can easily get contact information for other employees from your company.
– Pending requests: Get a list of any pending requests from your inbox. You can then act on these requests by approvin, denying or sending them back for adjustments.
– Punching clock: Your HR department can set a perimeter where you’ll be allowed to punch your company’s clock right from your phone.
Important: This application is intended for managers and employees of companies using Apdata’s Global Antares software with the Mobile Interface Module enabled. If your company uses GA and hasn’t enabled this module, contact your HR department.
Features of Apdata for PC
1. Monthly Time Sheet: View your monthly time sheet, including worked hours, daily credited or debited hours, punch-in/out details, and comp hours balance.
2. Payslip: View your payslip for any selected month, either on your phone or by emailing it to yourself.
3. Employees List: Get contact information for other employees in your company.
4. Pending Requests: View a list of any pending requests from your inbox, and then take action on them.
5. Punching Clock: Punch in and out at work using your phone, with the permission of your HR department.
6. Application Intended for: Managers and employees of companies using Apdata’s Global Antares software with the Mobile Interface Module enabled.
7. If Your Company Uses GA: and the Mobile Interface Module has not been enabled, contact your HR department.
8. Simplify and Automate: Apdata’s main goal has always been to simplify and automate People Management processes.
9. Mobility and Agility: The Apdata app brings the mobility and agility you need when accessing your Global Antares Portal anywhere in the world.
10. Global Antares Portal: With the Apdata app, you can access your company’s Global Antares system from anywhere in the world.
Whats New In this Apdata?
Download & Install Apdata For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Apdata app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Apdata app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Apdata will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Apdata on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Apdata On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 18, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Overall, I found the Apdata application to be a very useful tool for tracking my expenses. It was easy to use and provided a lot of helpful information. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an easy way to keep track of their spending.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Apdata for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Apdata, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Apdata to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Apdata and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Apdata. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Apdata.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.