There are many benefits of having a backup of your apps. If your phone is ever lost, stolen or damaged, you will have a backup to restore your apps to your new phone. You can also use backups to try out new apps without fear of losing your data.
There are many different ways to backup your apps. One way is to use an app backup and restore app. These apps allow you to backup your apps to your phone’s internal storage or to a cloud service like Google Drive or iCloud.
Another way to backup your apps is to use your phone’s built-in backup feature. This feature allows you to backup your apps, data and settings to your phone’s internal storage or to a cloud service
The technical specifications of the App Backup for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
App Backup Andorid App Summary
App Backup was developed by Zerone Mobile Inc. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download App Backup from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of App Backup is 1.0.1 on Play store with total users of 393746. The App Backup app has a user rating of 3.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the App Backup is Jan 10, 2014. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the App Backup on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install App Backup For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the App Backup using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the App Backup on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for App Backup here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||App Backup On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Zerone Mobile Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 10, 2014|
|Get it On:|
Features of App Backup for PC
– App Backup: backup and restore applications on your phone
– Application properties: list, search, and clean cache for applications
– Backup selected apps: backup selected apps to your phone
– Restore selected apps from backup: restore selected apps from backup to your phone
– Delete selected backups: delete backups for selected apps
App Backup App Overview and Details
You can backup and restore applications of your phone with ‘App Backup’.
– List applications’,
– Search application,
– Clean cache by one click,
– Backup selected apps,
– Restore selected apps from backup,
– Delete selected backups
Whats New In this App Backup?
1.0.1 sdcard path bug on some phone models, fixed
Overall, the App Backup application is a very handy tool to have. It is easy to use and helps to keep your applications safe and backed up. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who is looking for an easy way to back up their applications.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the App Backup on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This App Backup to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for App Backup and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the App Backup. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the App Backup.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.