In the Google Play Store, there are over one million different apps. With so many different apps, it can be difficult to keep track of which apps have access to which permissions on your device. App Ops – Permission manager is an app that allows you to manage the permissions of individual apps. With App Ops, you can control which apps have access to your location, contacts, and other sensitive information. App Ops also allows you to disable apps completely. If you are concerned about the permissions that your apps have access to, App Ops is the perfect app for you.
The latest App Ops – Permission manager for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
App Ops – Permission manager Andorid App Summary
Xingchen & Rikka has developed the App Ops – Permission manager for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, App Ops – Permission manager has got over 678691+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.0 rating and the latest version of it is 5.5.6.r1453.f44c5855.G
The latest update of App Ops – Permission manager is Jun 10, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
App Ops – Permission manager App Overview and Details
Support non-rooted devices (requires adb)
Support multi-user and work profile
Features of App Ops – Permission manager for PC
1. Support non-rooted devices (requires adb)
2. Support multi-user and work profile
3. View all installed apps and their usage
4. View battery usage and time left
5. View data usage and time left
6. View CPU usage
7. View memory usage
8. View storage usage
9. View network interfaces
10. View app permissions
Install “App Ops – Permission manager” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the App Ops – Permission manager on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the App Ops – Permission manager app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install App Ops – Permission manager.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||App Ops – Permission manager On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Xingchen & Rikka|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this App Ops – Permission manager?
Due to word limit, please view changelog from our website
After testing App Ops – Permission manager application, I found that it is a very useful tool for managing app permissions. It is easy to use and provides a lot of information about the app permissions. Overall, I would recommend this app to anyone who wants to better manage their app permissions.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the App Ops – Permission manager for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This App Ops – Permission manager to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for App Ops – Permission manager and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the App Ops – Permission manager. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the App Ops – Permission manager.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.