iOS users know that there are many different ways to get to the same place. Whether it’s using Spotlight to search for an app or swiping up from the bottom of the screen to open the Control Center, there are many different shortcuts to make your life easier.
The App Store Shortcut is one of these shortcuts. With just a few taps, you can quickly and easily open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
The App Store Shortcut is a great way to quickly find and download new apps, or to update your existing apps. And since it’s a shortcut, it’s easy to add to your home screen or to your Control Center.
The technical specifications of the App Store Shortcut for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
App Store Shortcut Andorid App Summary
App Store Shortcut was developed by dogfooder and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download App Store Shortcut from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of App Store Shortcut is Add Adaptive Banner on Play store with total users of 1654166. The App Store Shortcut app has a user rating of 4.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the App Store Shortcut is Dec 3, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the App Store Shortcut on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install App Store Shortcut For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the App Store Shortcut using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the App Store Shortcut on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for App Store Shortcut here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||App Store Shortcut On Your PC|
|Latest Version:||Add Adaptive Banner|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 3, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of App Store Shortcut for PC
1. Easy access to the Play Store with just one tap.
2. View information about the app, such as the description, update information, and developer.
3. Sort apps by installation date, app size, or app name.
4. Quickly search for an app by name.
5. View app ratings and reviews.
6. Install or update apps.
7. Access app settings.
8. Manage app permissions.
9. Uninstall apps.
10. View app storage usage.
App Store Shortcut App Overview and Details
You can access the Play Store with 1 tap.
When you want to see the installed application in the store.
When you want to check the store display of the application with the developer.
When you want to check information such as application descriptions, update contents, developers etc.
# How to use
1. Select and tap the application, then open app in play store.
Search function – You can easily search an application.
Sort function – You can sort by installation date, application capacity, application name.
You can sort by
Tap Upper Right Magnifying glass icon, you can search app name.
Whats New In this App Store Shortcut?
The App Store Shortcut application is an essential tool for users who want to access their favorite applications quickly and easily. The application is easy to use and provides a search bar that allows users to find the app they are looking for quickly. Additionally, the App Store Shortcut application provides a list of the user’s most recently used apps, making it easy to access them again.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the App Store Shortcut on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This App Store Shortcut to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for App Store Shortcut and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the App Store Shortcut. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the App Store Shortcut.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.