The Apparel SAM Calculator is an app that helps users to calculate the amount of fabric they need for a garment. The app is easy to use; users simply enter the details of the garment they are making, including the width and length of the fabric, and the calculator will tell them how much fabric they need. This is a useful app for anyone who makes their own clothes, as it ensures that they always have enough fabric to complete their project.
Our goal is to help you get the Apparel SAM Calculator for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Apparel SAM Calculator Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Apparel SAM Calculator is Pranab Chakma and they’ve done a great job at keeping Apparel SAM Calculator simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Apparel SAM Calculator under Productivity of Play Store. Apparel SAM Calculator’s latest version is 2.7 with an impressive user base of over 2390. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love Apparel SAM Calculator.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Apparel SAM Calculator is Feb 1, 2020 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Apparel SAM Calculator on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Apparel SAM Calculator App Overview and Details
Standard Allowed Minute(SAM) or SMV is widely used by industrial engineers and garment production people.For the estimation of the cost of making a garment, SAM value plays a very important role.
SAM (or SMV) means the time (in minutes) that it takes a worker to complete a specific operation or produce a specific garment. The SAM is often calculated by using a stopwatch. Sometimes it’s done by looking at a special table of times that have already been calculated, for every task needed to make a garment.
Equation For SAM :
Standard allowed minutes (SAM) = (Basic minute + Bundle allowances + machine and personal allowances).
Basic time = Cycle time × Performance rating
Cycle time = Total time required to complete full operation
Performance rating = Operator’s working speed
Bundle allowances = % on Basic Time (Normally 10)
Machine and Personal allowances = % on Basic Time (Normally 20)
Features of Apparel SAM Calculator for PC
1. Standard Allowed Minute (SAM) or SMV is widely used by industrial engineers and garment production people.
2. The SAM is often calculated by using a stopwatch.
3. Sometimes it’s done by looking at a special table of times that have already been calculated, for every task needed to make a garment.
4. The Basic time is Cycle time × Performance rating
5. Cycle time = Total time required to complete full operation
6. Performance rating = Operator’s working speed
7. The Bundle allowances = % on Basic Time (Normally 10)
8. Machine and Personal allowances = % on Basic Time (Normally 20)
Whats New In this Apparel SAM Calculator?
Download & Install Apparel SAM Calculator For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Apparel SAM Calculator app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Apparel SAM Calculator app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Apparel SAM Calculator will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Apparel SAM Calculator on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Apparel SAM Calculator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Pranab Chakma|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 1, 2020|
|Get it On:|
The SAM Calculator app is an essential tool for any fashion designer. It allows you to quickly and easily calculate the amount of fabric you will need for your project. This app is a must have for any fashionista!
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Apparel SAM Calculator for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Apparel SAM Calculator, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Apparel SAM Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Apparel SAM Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Apparel SAM Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Apparel SAM Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.