Augmented Reality or AR is a technology that allows users to interact with digital content in the real world. By using a mobile device or a computer, users can view and interact with 3D models, videos, and other digital content that is superimposed onto their view of the real world.
This article is all about helping you get to know the AR effect for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||AR effect On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Sony Mobile Communications Inc.,|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 18, 2020|
|Get it On:|
AR effect Andorid App Summary
The AR effect was developed by the popular developer agency named Sony Mobile Communications Inc.,. They have the AR effect in the Photography category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is null, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 162942073 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.1 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With AR effect latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Sep 18, 2020 was the last date the AR effect was updated with new features. If you want to use the AR effect on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the AR effect using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download AR effect For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the AR effect using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the AR effect on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for AR effect here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of AR effect for PC
– Take pictures and videos with virtual scenes and characters with the AR effect application
– With pre-loaded themes you can create pictures with growling dinosaurs, have fairies walk on your desk, attach masks to your friends’ faces and much more.
– Discover amazing augmented reality scenes in the real world with your viewfinder. Sony’s FACE RECOGNITION Technology and SmartAR* engine automatically detect faces and 3D environments and decorate them with fun AR items. The Palm recognition** engine detects palms and offers even more fun decorations.
– You can enjoy Miniatures theme and 3D sticker from 3D Creator app*** only on 3D Creator-supported devices.
– Please use 3D sticker from 3D Creator app.
AR effect App Overview and Details
The following features in the AR effect application will no longer be available from November 2022.
– Showing downloadable AR effect themes in Theme list screen
– Downloading additional costumes in Miniatures theme
You can continue to enjoy AR effect themes and additional costumes in Miniatures theme that have already been downloaded.
Add fun AR (Augmented Reality) effects to your pictures and videos! Take pictures and videos with virtual scenes and characters with the AR effect application.
With pre-loaded themes you can create pictures with growling dinosaurs, have fairies walk on your desk, attach masks to your friends’ faces and much more.
Discover amazing augmented reality scenes in the real world with your viewfinder. Sony’s FACE RECOGNITION Technology and SmartAR* engine automatically detect faces and 3D environments and decorate them with fun AR items. The Palm recognition** engine detects palms and offers even more fun decorations.
You can enjoy Miniatures theme and 3D sticker from 3D Creator app*** only on 3D Creator-supported devices.
Please use 3D sticker from 3D Creator app.
How to open the downloaded theme:
1. Open the AR Effect app
2. Select the icon of the downloaded theme on the screen
Interaction with AR items:
1. Drag animations to change their position
2. Tap on an object and some objects will change (color/variation/action depends on theme content)
*SmartAR is the registered trademark or trademark of Sony Corporation in Japan and other countries, for the augmented reality technology developed by Sony Corporation.
**Palm recognition uses the technology which is powered by Sony Deep Learning Solution. Palm recognition is supported on Android 5.0 or above devices that has QualcommR processor.
***3D Creator v1.0.A.2.8 or higher is required to use this application.
Whats New In this AR effect?
– Bug fixes
In conclusion, the AR effect app is a fun and useful tool that can be used to improve productivity and creativity. It is a great way to add a new dimension to photos and videos, and the possibilities for use are endless. I highly recommend this app for anyone looking for a new way to have fun and be creative.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the AR effect of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This AR effect to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for AR effect and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the AR effect. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the AR effect.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.