ATeyes is a contact lens that is equipped with a miniature camera and transmission system. It allows the wearers to take pictures and record videos with just a slight movement of their eyes. The images and videos are then transmitted to a remote device, such as a smartphone or computer. ATeyes was created to make capturing memories easier and more convenient than ever before.
This article is all about helping you get to know the ATeyes for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download ATeyes For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the ATeyes on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the ATeyes, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the ATeyes app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
ATeyes Andorid App Summary
Under the Productivity category on Google Play store, ATeyes has over 86534 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. ZHANG Lin has developed the ATeyes and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.0.0.
Until this latest version, ATeyes has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 0.0. This latest version was last updated on Nov 16, 2018 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the ATeyes on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||ATeyes On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||ZHANG Lin|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 16, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Features of ATeyes for PC
1. Device management: Add/remove devices, change device names, etc.
2. Video preview: Preview live or recorded videos.
3. Video playback: Play back videos on devices or remotely.
4. PTZ control: Control PTZ cameras on devices.
5. Audio playback: Play back audio files on devices.
6. Remote access: Access devices remotely via web browsers or mobile apps.
7. Cloud storage: Store videos on the cloud for easy access and sharing.
8. Multi-channel playback: Play back videos from multiple channels simultaneously.
9. Timeline playback: Play back videos based on their recording dates and times.
10. Fast playback: Play back videos quickly and smoothly.
ATeyes App Overview and Details
ATeyes is a video transmission software based on P2P technology, which supports multiple types of devices such as IPC/NVR/DVR. The main functions include device management, video preview, video playback, etc.
Whats New In this ATeyes?
1. Device management function
2. Device real-time preview function
3. Device remote playback function
4. Device local recording function
5. Support IP mode to add devices, preview, playback
6. Support voice intercom in live preview
7. Support PTZ control
8. Support AP mode to add devices
ATeyes is an augmented reality application that can be used to improve vision. The application can be used to improve vision in a number of ways, including by helping to improve the focus of the eye and by providing information about the surroundings. The application can also be used to help people with low vision.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the ATeyes of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This ATeyes to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ATeyes and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the ATeyes. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ATeyes.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.