Ather is an electric two-wheeler company based in Bangalore, India. It was founded in 2013 by Tarun Mehta and Swapnil Jain. The company manufactures electric scooters and sells them online.
Ather is India’s first electric vehicle manufacturer. It was founded in 2013 by Tarun Mehta and Swapnil Jain. The company manufactures electric scooters and sells them online.
Ather’s electric scooters are designed for Indian conditions. They are powered by a Lithium-ion battery and have a top speed of 60 km/h. The scooters can be charged at home or at public charging stations.
Ather plans to sell 10,000 electric scooters by the
In this article, we will show you how to download Ather For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Ather technical specifications first.
Ather Andorid App Summary
Ather Energy Private Ltd. is the developer of this Ather application. It is listed under the Auto & Vehicles category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 90477+ users of this app. The Ather app rating is currently 5.5.1.
It was last updated on Aug 24, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Ather for PC
1. View your scooter’s location on a map
2. Play music and answer calls from your phone on your scooter’s dashboard
3. Send destinations to your scooter before you get on it
4. Find the nearest charging point
5. Check the range available on your scooter
6. Request service or report a glitch
7. Receive important alerts about your scooter
8. Upload documents to your scooter’s dashboard
9. View your ride history and statistics
10. Connect your Ather App via Bluetooth to your Ather 450X
|App Name:||Ather On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ather Energy Private Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Auto & Vehicles|
|Updated on:||Aug 24, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Ather For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Ather on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Ather on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theAther in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Ather on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Ather running on your computer.
Ather App Overview and Details
This is how you stay connected with your Ather vehicle and manage it. There’s so much you can do: locate your scooter, plan your everyday ride, place a service request, track vehicle’s charging and view your ride history and statistics. You can connect your Ather App via Bluetooth to your Ather 450X and view and control calls received and music being played on your phone right on your scooter’s dashboard.
Why is this app a must-have?
1) Uses scooter’s data to connect and keeps a track of its location, whether parked or if someone takes it wheeeing around
2) Pairs with your scooter via Bluetooth and reflects your phone’s music and calls on your scooter dashboard
3) Send the destination to your Ather scooter, even before you get on it
4) Find the nearest Point in case your Ather needs some charge on your way
5) Check the range available on the vehicle for your next commute
6) Need vehicle service or need to report a glitch, place a request. For any roadside assistance, we are just a tap away
7) All the important alerts like available software updates, issues detected on the vehicle and more
8) Upload documents here to keep them handy on your scooter’s dashboard
Whats New In this Ather?
Three big updates!
1) SmartEco has successfully graduated from Ather Labs! It is now available to all 450X and 450Plus customers directly from the scooter dashboard!
2) Trip Planner adds round trip functionality! Now plan your trip back home as well and let Trip Planner recommend grid points en-route if needed.
3) Grid Point Statuses – Now check if the grid points in your cities are available, busy, outside working hours or down for maintenance – Directly from the Ather App.
Ather Energy is set to revolutionize the way we commute with their innovative electric vehicles. The sleek, stylish and efficient design is perfect for the modern commuter. With a range of features that make it the perfect choice for the urban environment, Ather is the perfect choice for anyone looking for a more sustainable way to get around.
This concludes our article on Ather Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Ather for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Ather to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Ather and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Ather. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Ather.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.