An audio spectrum monitor is a device used to view the spectral content of an audio signal. The device is used by audio professionals to ensure that the audio signal is within the acceptable range for the intended use. The audio spectrum monitor can be used to view the audio spectrum of a live signal or a recorded signal.
The latest Audio Spectrum Monitor for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Audio Spectrum Monitor Andorid App Summary
TadaoYamaoka has developed the Audio Spectrum Monitor for Android. You can find it under the Music & Audio category on Play Store. Since its inception, Audio Spectrum Monitor has got over 690773+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.5.1
The latest update of Audio Spectrum Monitor is Jul 22, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Audio Spectrum Monitor App Overview and Details
It is an application program that in real time displays the spectrum of the voice input from your Android phone’s microphone. A horizontal axis is a music scale.
A display position can be adjusted by dragging horizontally.
Scaling of the display range of a scale can be carried out in pinch zoom operation.
[ feature ]
･The spectrum of the voice input from your Android phone’s microphone is in real time displayed.
･A horizontal axis is displayed by the music scale.
･Display 7 octaves from C1 to B7.
･It corresponds to a horizontal rotation of the screen.
･The basic frequency (pitch) is presumed and it displays it.
･It correspond to a drug and pinch zoom.
･Recording and playback
[ How to use ]
Please input the voice from your Android phone’s microphone. The spectrum is in real time displayed. It corresponds to a horizontal rotation.
[ Pitch detection ]
When the pitch is presumed, a blue vertical line is displayed at the position of the music scale.
Moreover, value (Hz) of the pitch and the music scale name are displayed in the top of the screen.
When the voice contains two or more musical instruments and harmonies, it is not possible to analyze it correctly.
[ Recording and playback ]
Only 3 minutes you can record.
Features of Audio Spectrum Monitor for PC
1. Real-time spectrum display of voice input from Android phone’s microphone.
2. Display position adjustable by dragging horizontally.
3. Scale range can be scaled in pinch zoom operation.
4. Presumed basic frequency (pitch) displayed.
5. Tuner mode.
6. Recording and playback.
7. Save/load function.
8. Recording time limited to three minutes.
9. Can detect pitch of voice input.
10. Display of music scale name and value (Hz) of pitch.
Install “Audio Spectrum Monitor” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Audio Spectrum Monitor on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Audio Spectrum Monitor on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Audio Spectrum Monitor and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Audio Spectrum Monitor as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Audio Spectrum Monitor On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Jul 22, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Audio Spectrum Monitor?
– Recording time extended to 5 minutes
– Fixed a bug on import
– Make the sharp and flat symbol more visible
The Audio Spectrum Monitor is an essential tool for any studio or live sound engineer. It allows you to quickly and easily view the frequency spectrum of any audio signal, making it easy to identify and correct any problems. The Audio Spectrum Monitor is an essential tool for any studio or live sound engineer.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Audio Spectrum Monitor for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Audio Spectrum Monitor to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Audio Spectrum Monitor and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Audio Spectrum Monitor. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Audio Spectrum Monitor.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.