Auphonic is a web-based audio post-production tool that helps you to improve the sound of your audio files. It offers a number of features such as leveling, noise reduction, and EQ that help to make your audio files sound better. Auphonic is free to use for up to two hours of audio per month, and there are paid plans available for users who need more audio processing power.
The technical specifications of the Auphonic Edit for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Auphonic Edit Andorid App Summary
Auphonic Edit was developed by Auphonic and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Auphonic Edit from Google Play Store under the Music & Audio category. The latest version of Auphonic Edit is 1.1.2 on Play store with total users of 130083. The Auphonic Edit app has a user rating of 3.8 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Auphonic Edit is May 8, 2017. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Auphonic Edit on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Auphonic Edit For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Auphonic Edit installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Auphonic Edit and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Auphonic Edit on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Auphonic Edit in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Auphonic Edit on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Auphonic Edit On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||May 8, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Auphonic Edit App Overview and Details
Auphonic Edit is a non-destructive audio editor and recorder with focus on ease of use, high-quality audio and stability.
In combination with the integrated Auphonic web service, you can post-process, encode, tag and publish your podcasts, interviews, music recordings on the go with a single click.
The recorder captures your raw signals from any USB audio interface or the internal microphone without any Android pre-processing in an uncompressed (WAV) or compressed (AAC) format, written to disk every moment to avoid data loss if the app gets killed.
Our recording interface displays the current maximum peak level, available recording time, you can add and edit chapter markers and it also records in background while using other apps.
Audio editors are complex and can get very confusing given the constraint screen of a mobile phone.
Auphonic Edit implements the minimum amount of features required to cover the most common audio editing tasks, conforming to standard native UI idioms of Android:
– Full waveform display of all audio files including zooming, seeking, scrolling, etc.
– Non-destructive editing (we always keep the original files): cut files with automatic crossfades, copy/paste (also between different audio sessions) and restore cut regions/files
– Create markers, selections, file objects and use them for exact navigation and editing
– Adjust volume gain of selections, add fade in/out etc.
– Import any files from your device or other apps, including realtime resampling, down/upmixing to fit the current audio session
– Render and share your sessions with any Android app, or export to the Auphonic web service
Features of the (optional) Auphonic web service:
– Encode your audio files in MP3, Opus, AAC/MP4, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, FLAC, WAV and more
– Metadata/tagging and chapter marks support for all file formats
– Loudness Normalization to new broadcast standards: EBU R128, ATSC A/85, mobile audio and more
– Intelligent Leveler: balances levels between speakers, music and speech – no compressor knowledge required
– Automatic Noise and Hum Reduction: classifies regions with different backgrounds and automatically removes noise
– Filtering of disturbing frequencies
– Automatic Speech Recognition and Audio Search in over 80 languages
– Publish your results automatically via YouTube, SoundCloud, Podlove Publisher, Spreaker, Libsyn, Blubrry, Archive.org, Dropbox, (S)FTP, HTTP, Google Drive, WebDAV, Amazon S3, etc.
– For more information, please see https://auphonic.com/landing
Please note that you need a free Auphonic account to use our web service.
All native recording, editing and sharing can be done completely offline without any account.
Features of Auphonic Edit for PC
between speakers, removes unwanted background noise and more
– Automatic Loudness Correction: ensures a constant loudness over the entire program or podcast
– Mix-Downs: create a stereo mixdown of your multi-channel episode
– Audio Effects: add Reverb, Echo and more to your recordings
– Upload your files directly to a podcast host or social media site
– Comprehensive reporting and statistics
Whats New In this Auphonic Edit?
– added possibility to store recordings on external USB drives or SD cards
– new horizontal layout for tablets
– added mouse support in the audio editor
– new high quality resampling algorithms based on libsoxr
– new help/introduction showcase to get started with audio editing
– lots of fixes (for new android versions, layout/design fixes, performance improvements, etc.)
Auphonic Edit is an excellent audio editing application that is easy to use and helps to improve the quality of your audio recordings. The application is well worth the price and is a valuable tool for anyone who needs to improve the quality of their audio recordings.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Auphonic Edit on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Auphonic Edit to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Auphonic Edit and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Auphonic Edit. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Auphonic Edit.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.