Aventho Wireless is a new product by Munich-based audio company Sennheiser. It is the world’s first headphone to use the revolutionary Mimi hearing technology. Mimi is a personalized sound enhancement system that adapts to the user’s hearing profile in real-time. It ensures that each listener hears the music exactly as the artist intended, providing an unmatched listening experience.
Aventho Wireless features ear-canal fit, passive noise cancellation, and up to 17 hours of battery life. It is available in a choice of black or ivory.
We will help you download the Aventho for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Aventho on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Aventho on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Aventho, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Aventho, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Aventho appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Aventho by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Aventho on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Aventho On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Iván Cortés Colorado|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 14, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Aventho Andorid App Summary
Iván Cortés Colorado is the developer of the Aventho, and they have the app under the Medical of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Aventho from them is 0.0.0.8 with over 5332 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the Aventho is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Aventho is Apr 14, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Aventho on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Aventho App Overview and Details
Aplicación diseñada para facilitar la programación y monitorización de pacientes con Ventilación Mecánica.
Features of Aventho for PC
1. Diseñada para facilitar la programación y monitorización de pacientes con Ventilación Mecánica.
2. Proporciona una interfaz intuitiva para la programación de parámetros de ventilación.
3. Permite la monitorización en tiempo real de todos los parámetros de ventilación.
4. Ofrece información detallada sobre el estado de los pacientes.
5. Soporta la gestión de historiales de pacientes.
6. Permite la exportación de datos a formatos Excel o PDF.
7. Soporta la conexión a redes locales e internacionales.
8. Ofrece una interfaz multilingüe.
9. Es compatible con diversos sistemas operativos.
10. Es gratuita para uso personal.
Whats New In this Aventho?
Corrección de errores.
Aventho has successfully brought together the power of the internet and the hearing impaired community. The app has allowed those with hearing impairments to connect with others, exchange ideas and find support. The app has also given those with hearing impairments a voice, allowing them to share their stories and experiences. Aventho has made a positive impact on the hearing impaired community and has the potential to do even more in the future.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Aventho? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Aventho to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Aventho and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Aventho. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Aventho.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.