AZAN TIME is a morning prayer call that summons all Muslims to prayer. The call to prayer is usually announced by the muezzin from the mosque’s minaret. Muslims are expected to recite the prayer five times a day.
The latest AZAN TIME AMHARIC for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
AZAN TIME AMHARIC Andorid App Summary
Bilal App has developed the AZAN TIME AMHARIC for Android. You can find it under the Lifestyle category on Play Store. Since its inception, AZAN TIME AMHARIC has got over 88478+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.3
The latest update of AZAN TIME AMHARIC is Apr 24, 2018 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
AZAN TIME AMHARIC App Overview and Details
azan islamic call prayer time and alarm in amharic for ethiopian muslim
Features of AZAN TIME AMHARIC for PC
-Azan Islamic call prayer time and alarm
-Amharic for Ethiopian Muslim
-Supports daily prayer times for all prayers
-Can set alarms for each prayer time
-Configure the app to play a sound or use vibration notifications
-View prayer times for the current day or any other day
-View a monthly calendar with prayer times
-View a list of all upcoming prayer times
-Share prayer times with others
Install “AZAN TIME AMHARIC” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing AZAN TIME AMHARIC on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install AZAN TIME AMHARIC on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type AZAN TIME AMHARIC and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the AZAN TIME AMHARIC as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||AZAN TIME AMHARIC On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Bilal App|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 24, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this AZAN TIME AMHARIC?
AZAN TIME is an Amharic application that helps Muslims to know the prayer times wherever they are in the world. It is very user-friendly and has a very simple interface.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the AZAN TIME AMHARIC for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This AZAN TIME AMHARIC to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for AZAN TIME AMHARIC and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the AZAN TIME AMHARIC. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the AZAN TIME AMHARIC.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.