Azure Information Protection is a cloud-based service that helps you protect your sensitive information. You can use Azure Information Protection to classify, label, and protect your data with labels, Rights Management, and encryption.
Do you know the technical specifics of Azure Information Protection for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Azure Information Protection Andorid App Summary
The Azure Information Protection application developer is Microsoft Corporation. They listed the Azure Information Protection under the Productivity category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Azure Information Protection is more than 611671. With a 3.2, the latest 2.3 of the Azure Information Protection is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Azure Information Protection is Nov 5, 2021, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Azure Information Protection on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Azure Information Protection On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Microsoft Corporation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 5, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Azure Information Protection Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Azure Information Protection on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Azure Information Protection and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Azure Information Protection on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Azure Information Protection for PC
1. The Azure Information Protection app enables secure collaboration with others.
2. You can view protected files that have been shared with you.
3. The app is deployable and manageable by IT administrators.
4. The app is available for enrolled devices through Intune.
5. The app features a FAQ page.
6. The app is available in multiple languages.
7. The app is free to use.
8. The app requires a Microsoft Azure Rights Management account or an RMS enabled Office 365 account.
9. The app is available on Windows and iOS devices.
10. The app is regularly updated with new features.
Azure Information Protection App Overview and Details
NOTE: You need to have Microsoft Azure Rights Management for individuals or an RMS enabled Office 365 account to use Microsoft Azure Information Protection viewer application. You can sign up for a free account by using the Azure Information Protection page. You cannot use Microsoft Account (Live, Hotmail or Outlook.com) account to sign in.
Azure Information Protection app enables you to securely collaborate with others. You can view protected files (Rights protected email messages, PDF files, pictures, text files, and any other file format that is protected as a .pfile) that others have shared with you.
Azure Information Protection app lets you breathe easy knowing your files are safe and can only be opened by users you trust and share with.
IT administrators can also deploy and manage the app for devices that are enrolled by Intune.
For more details, read our FAQ page http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=828412
Whats New In this Azure Information Protection?
Bug Fixes and minor improvements
Azure Information Protection is a cloud-based application that helps organizations protect their sensitive data. It provides a variety of features, including the ability to classify data, set access restrictions, and track who has access to what data. Azure Information Protection is a powerful tool that can help organizations keep their data safe and secure.
Downloading and installing the Azure Information Protection for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Azure Information Protection to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Azure Information Protection and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Azure Information Protection. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Azure Information Protection.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.