The back button is an important part of any web browser. It allows users to go back to the previous page they were on. This is especially helpful when users are browsing the internet and accidentally click on a link that takes them to a page they didn’t intend to visit. The back button allows them to quickly return to the page they were originally on.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Back Button for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Back Button For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Back Button for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Back Button.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Back Button on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Back Button and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Back Button on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Back Button On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 16, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Back Button Andorid App Summary
The Back Button was developed by the popular developer agency named ogapps. They have the Back Button in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.13, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 12005714 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.4 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Back Button latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Nov 16, 2017 was the last date the Back Button was updated with new features. If you want to use the Back Button on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Back Button using the emulator later on.
Back Button App Overview and Details
Soft-key of the back button.
The Floating Button and the Navigation Bar are displayed.
The home button and the notification bar can be displayed. The displayed button can be selected.
The Button or Widget can move in long push.
– The Navigation Bar is not supported in Hard-Navigation Bar(Galaxy etc.) and Android4.4 or later.
– Don’t react to the tap of a widget.
– Widget supports operation only a “Clock&Battery”
In order to use it, please turn ON “Back Button” service from “setting -> Accessibility Option.”
Android4.4 without the navigation bars.
Does not try to collect the terminal data this app.
[Network communication] permission not required, this app is safe.
*This app uses Accessibility Services.
Accessibility service is to use the functions of “Back button”, “Home button”, “Resents button” and “Notification bar”, and it will not be used elsewhere.
Features of Back Button for PC
-Soft-key of the back button
-Floating Button and the Navigation Bar are displayed
-The home button and the notification bar can be displayed
-The Button or Widget can move in long push
-The Navigation Bar is not supported in Hard-Navigation Bar(Galaxy etc.) and Android4.4 or later
-Widget supports operation only a “Clock&Battery”
-In order to use it, please turn ON “Back Button” service from “setting -> Accessibility Option.”
-Android4.4 without the navigation bars
-Does not try to collect the terminal data this app
Whats New In this Back Button?
– Disclosed the reason for using accessibility service.
Back Button is an application that allows users to navigate back through their web browsing history. This application is essential for users who frequently navigate through multiple web pages. Back Button is also beneficial for users who want to revisit a web page they have previously visited.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Back Button of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Back Button to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Back Button and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Back Button. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Back Button.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.