Backgammon NJ for Android is one of the most popular and best backgammon game for Android. It has stunning 3D graphics, realistic sounds, and intuitive touch controls. With its online mode, you can play against your friends or other players from all over the world.
We will help you download the Backgammon NJ for Android for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Backgammon NJ for Android on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Backgammon NJ for Android on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Backgammon NJ for Android, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Backgammon NJ for Android, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Backgammon NJ for Android appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Backgammon NJ for Android by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Backgammon NJ for Android on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Backgammon NJ for Android On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Jimmy Hu|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 2, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Backgammon NJ for Android Andorid App Summary
Jimmy Hu is the developer of the Backgammon NJ for Android, and they have the app under the Board of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Backgammon NJ for Android from them is 4.7 with over 13587 users under the hood. With a 4.3 rating, the Backgammon NJ for Android is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Backgammon NJ for Android is Jan 2, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Backgammon NJ for Android on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Backgammon NJ for Android App Overview and Details
● Versatile — Play offline vs. computer or against a friend in 2-player mode
● Customizable — More options than any other backgammon app
Play & learn backgammon at skill levels ranging from beginner to world-class! This app is designed for both Android phones & tablets.
Backgammon NJ for Android is a full-featured game which uses an advanced, neural network-based, artificial intelligence. Play against a computer AI or against another person in 2-player mode on one device. Using Tutor Mode & Hints, Backgammon NJ for Android can show you how to improve your game!
Discriminating players will appreciate how well the AI plays. It uses a neural network trained on millions of positions, a bearoff database, & a match equity table to achieve strong gameplay that will challenge even expert players.
IS THIS GAME RIGHT FOR YOU?
This game is best for people:
• Who recognize the strength of neural network backgammon bots
• Who want to improve their game by playing against a world-class level AI
• Who are willing to use in-depth, technical features included in the game to prove that it is honest (https://www.njsoftware.com/note.html)
• Who won’t expect to win consistently on the higher skill levels
• Neural network-based AI
• 2 game types: Standard or Nackgammon
• 4 skill levels: Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert
• Mersenne Twister algorithm for random number generation
• Doubling cube
• Single games or match play up to 25 pts
• Crawford rule for match play
• 1-player mode vs. computer
• 2-player mode on one device
• User-friendly, tap-to-move interface
• Highlighted checker movement options
• Hint & Undo
• Learn with Status Meter & Tutor Mode
• Game & dice stats, including Elo rating & ER
• Match info: GnuBG ID, win chances, equity, top 10 moves, & cube decisions
• Email match files
• Practice mode with unlimited undo (1-player vs. computer)
• Manual match recording mode with unlimited undo & speed mode option
• Options to reverse board direction, resign, use one-tap moves, auto bearoff, auto finish, use Jacoby rule, & much more
• Match analysis (in-app purchase): Analyze past match files, view moves & errors for match, step through match, jump to position, play from position, save match files permanently
If you’re having issues:
• Make sure a task killer isn’t killing BGNJ processes.
• Run BGNJ from main memory, not from memory card.
• We can’t respond to crash reports submitted through Android OS. Contact us directly: https://contact.njsoftware.com
Features of Backgammon NJ for Android for PC
undo (2-player vs. computer)
• Tablet & phone support
Whats New In this Backgammon NJ for Android?
– Added “Stop Auto Finish When Doubled” option
– Added “Display Statistic/Meter” option
– Added “Swap Match File Player Position” option
– Added “Analyze Most Recent Match” option to Double Tap & Swipe Left on Status Meter settings (included in Analysis Package in-app purchase)
– Added native support for 2560 x 1600 screen resolution
– Minor bug fixes
– Added “Dark Mode” option for pop-up and settings windows
Backgammon NJ is the perfect app for anyone looking to play backgammon on their Android device. The app is easy to use and provides a realistic backgammon experience. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned player, Backgammon NJ is the perfect app for you.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Backgammon NJ for Android? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Backgammon NJ for Android to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Backgammon NJ for Android and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Backgammon NJ for Android. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Backgammon NJ for Android.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.