A ballistics calculator is a handy tool for hunters and shooters. It can be used to calculate the trajectory and wind drift of a bullet. It can also be used to calculate the bullet’s energy, momentum, and drop.
The latest Ballistics Calculator for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Ballistics Calculator Andorid App Summary
Microware Development has developed the Ballistics Calculator for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Ballistics Calculator has got over 13178+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.5 rating and the latest version of it is 1.2.0
The latest update of Ballistics Calculator is May 27, 2015 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Ballistics Calculator App Overview and Details
Ballistics Calculator allows you to calculate kinetic energy, velocity or bullet weight given two of the three values.
Energy based on bullet weight and velocity
Velocity based on bullet weight and energy
Bullet weight based on velocity and energy
To calculate kinetic energy, enter bullet weight and velocity, select Energy radio button and press the Calculate button.
Units are in grains (default) or grams for bullet weight, feet per second (default) or meters per second for velocity and ft-lbs (default) or joules for kinetic energy.
Units may be modified by using the checkbox on the Settings page.
Values calculated are rounded to the nearest integer value.
Features of Ballistics Calculator for PC
1. Ballistics Calculator allows you to calculate kinetic energy, velocity or bullet weight given two of the three values.
2. Energy is based on bullet weight and velocity.
3. Velocity is based on bullet weight and energy.
4. Bullet weight is based on velocity and energy.
5. Values calculated are rounded to the nearest integer value.
6. Units are in grains (default) or grams for bullet weight, feet per second (default) or meters per second for velocity and ft-lbs (default) or joules for kinetic energy.
7. Units may be modified by using the checkbox on the Settings page.
8. The Ballistics Calculator is fast, accurate and easy to use.
9. It is an invaluable tool for serious shooters.
10. I highly recommend it to anyone interested in ballistics.
Install “Ballistics Calculator” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Ballistics Calculator on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Ballistics Calculator app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Ballistics Calculator.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Ballistics Calculator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Microware Development|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 27, 2015|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Ballistics Calculator?
– Added Settings option to menu to modify units
– Added Grams, Meters per Second and Joules as units of measure
– Made rounding reflect calculated value more accurately
Overall, the Ballistics Calculator is a very useful application that can help shooters accurately calculate the trajectory and ballistics of their shots. It is easy to use and can provide valuable information for improving accuracy. The only downside is that the results are based on mathematical models and may not always be accurate in real life. However, for the most part, the Calculator provides a good estimate of how shots will behave.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Ballistics Calculator for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Ballistics Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Ballistics Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Ballistics Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Ballistics Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.