The Baptist Audio Hymnal is an offline app that lets you listen to hymns and gospel songs. It has a library of over 1,000 songs, and you can listen to them without an internet connection. The app also has a built-in Bible and lets you read and listen to Bible verses.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Baptist Audio Hymnal offline for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Baptist Audio Hymnal offline For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Baptist Audio Hymnal offline for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Baptist Audio Hymnal offline.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Baptist Audio Hymnal offline on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Baptist Audio Hymnal offline and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Baptist Audio Hymnal offline on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Baptist Audio Hymnal offline On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Merizek Works|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Jul 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Baptist Audio Hymnal offline Andorid App Summary
The Baptist Audio Hymnal offline was developed by the popular developer agency named Merizek Works. They have the Baptist Audio Hymnal offline in the Books & Reference category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.8, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 44095 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.7 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Baptist Audio Hymnal offline latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 16, 2022 was the last date the Baptist Audio Hymnal offline was updated with new features. If you want to use the Baptist Audio Hymnal offline on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Baptist Audio Hymnal offline using the emulator later on.
Baptist Audio Hymnal offline App Overview and Details
This is a complete Baptist Hymnal (1956 Convention Edition) loaded with Audio tunes. It consists of lyrics and tunes to 554 hymns as found in the 1956 edition of the Baptist Hymnal used by the Baptist church worldwide.
We created this Baptist audio-tune-hymnal as a free resource for all members of the church to use for families, homes, evening talks, or just to listen to your favorite hymn tunes.
This Baptist Audio Hymnal has the following features;
✔ Share features for Hymn lyrics sharing features with whatsapp, email, twitter, etc.
✔ App Display Time is now Automatic
✔ Audio tunes to sing along with hymn lyrics.
✔ player seekbar feature added for easy tune tracking
Features of Baptist Audio Hymnal offline for PC
1. The Baptist Audio Hymnal includes audio tunes for all 554 hymns in the 1956 Convention Edition of the Baptist Hymnal.
2. The Audio Hymnal has a share feature that allows users to share lyrics with WhatsApp, Twitter, and other social media platforms.
3. The App Display Time is now Automatic.
4. The Audio Hymnal includes a seekbar feature that allows users to easily track the tune they are listening to.
5. The Audio Hymnal is a free resource for all members of the church.
6. The Audio Hymnal can be used by families, homes, evening talks, and more.
7. The Audio Hymnal is an excellent tool for worship and praise.
8. The Audio Hymnal is easy to use and navigate.
9. The Audio Hymnal is a great resource for Baptists all over the world.
10. The Audio Hymnal is the perfect addition to any church library.
Whats New In this Baptist Audio Hymnal offline?
We are constantly trying to improve the app experience; this release contains more features and improvements including:-
✔ moderate tune playback speed for best performance
✔ settings page update
✔ hymn tunes updated!
The Baptist Audio Hymnal is a great offline application for hymns. It has a large selection of hymns and a user-friendly interface. The application is easy to use and has a great selection of hymns.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Baptist Audio Hymnal offline of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Baptist Audio Hymnal offline to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Baptist Audio Hymnal offline and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Baptist Audio Hymnal offline. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Baptist Audio Hymnal offline.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.