A barometer is a device used to measure the atmospheric pressure. An altimeter is a device used to measure altitude.
The latest Barometer & Altimeter for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Barometer & Altimeter Andorid App Summary
EXA Tools has developed the Barometer & Altimeter for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Barometer & Altimeter has got over 2847076+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.5 rating and the latest version of it is 1.7.05
The latest update of Barometer & Altimeter is Aug 26, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Barometer & Altimeter App Overview and Details
Barometer and Altimeter is a simple application for measuring atmospheric pressure and altitude.
The application uses:
– built-in GPS,
– built-in pressure sensor / barometer (if the device does not have a barometric sensor, application retrieves atmospheric pressure data via the Internet from the nearest meteorological station),
– automatic altitude and atmospheric pressure calibration algorithm, based on data from local meteorological stations.
Barometer and Altimeter features:
– accurate height measurement above sea level (from GPS and other sensors),
– accurate measurement of barometric pressure (if the device is equipped in pressure sensor and check data available online)
– GPS coordinates, name of location, country
– information and current weather data from your local weather station (if available).
– outside temperature,
– wind speed,
– humidity, hygrometer (if device is equipped with appropriate sensors).
Exemplary uses of a barometer or altimeter tracker:
– health and medical – by monitoring the atmosteric pressure, you can be prepared for pressure jumps, headaches, migraine and malaise,
– for fishermen and anglers who fishing and sailing – monitoring the atmospheric pressure and weather you can increase the chances for good fishing,
– sportsmen and tourists,
– for determining, predicting and checking weather, air temperature, wind speed,
– to check the location,
– for pilots for check pressure and altitude,
– sailors, seamans and surfers can check the wind.
Using this barometeter tracker is simpler than using an aneroid or mercury barometer. Our Barometer and Altimeter tracker are free, easy to use, simple and handy.
Warning! Some portable devices (tablets, phones, smartphones) do not have a built-in pressure sensor. On these devices, the measurements may be less accurate as they will be based on data from the local meteorological stations.
We are constantly developing this app, if you see something that can be improved send us on [email protected] If you like this app, rate it for 5 stars.
Enjoy and have a good time with this app!
Features of Barometer & Altimeter for PC
does not work well or you have a suggestion – please let us know by email.
1. Barometer and Altimeter is an application that can measure atmospheric pressure and altitude.
2. The application uses GPS, a built-in pressure sensor, and a calibration algorithm to measure altitude and atmospheric pressure.
3. The application can provide accurate measurements of height and barometric pressure.
4. The application can also provide information on local weather conditions.
5. The application is free and easy to use.
6. The application is simple and convenient to use.
7. The application is constantly being developed.
8. The application may not be accurate on portable devices that do not have a pressure sensor.
9. Users are encouraged to provide feedback on the application so that it can be improved.
10. The application has many potential uses for different people.
Install “Barometer & Altimeter” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Barometer & Altimeter on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Barometer & Altimeter app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Barometer & Altimeter.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Barometer & Altimeter On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||EXA Tools|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Barometer & Altimeter?
Selecting pressure type: Local or Sea level pressure (devices with pressure sensor)
Fixed problems with downloading weather conditions
Added barometer calibration functions
German, Russian and Italian language support
Added support for new units pressure mbar, inHg, mm Hg
Improved algorithm for calculating the pressure
A barometer and altimeter are two instruments used to measure atmospheric pressure and altitude, respectively. These instruments are important for weather forecasting and aviation.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Barometer & Altimeter for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Barometer & Altimeter to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Barometer & Altimeter and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Barometer & Altimeter. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Barometer & Altimeter.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.