ully updated for Marshmallow
Basic for Android is a simple, easy-to-use application launcher and file browser. It is designed to be fast, efficient, and customizable. With Basic for Android, you can create a custom home screen experience that works the way you want.
The technical specifications of the Basic for Android -F for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Basic for Android -F Andorid App Summary
Basic for Android -F was developed by NS-ware and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Basic for Android -F from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of Basic for Android -F is 1.45 on Play store with total users of 6314. The Basic for Android -F app has a user rating of 2.2 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Basic for Android -F is May 4, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Basic for Android -F on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Basic for Android -F For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Basic for Android -F using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Basic for Android -F on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Basic for Android -F here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Basic for Android -F On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 4, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Basic for Android -F for PC
1. Simple language specification.
2. Basic introduction program primer is included.
3. In free version, it can use the interpreter mode.
4. Mathematics function of school textbook are available besides program math functions.
5. fcal:f(x) Calc, sigma:ΣSum, perm:Permutation, comb:Combination
6. deriv$:derivative, diff:Differential, intgr:Integral, dint:Definite
7. root:n-th Root, prime:Prime number, gcd:Greatest common, lcm:Least common
8. Various interrupts, File access, Regular-expression, Music performance function.
9. It can use also as SQL language.
10. Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
Basic for Android -F App Overview and Details
This Basic language have high compatibility with the traditional Basic.
The command interactive console of the PC is just realized.(Text edit combination ok)
By this one, the existing smartphone will become able to utilize as a portable computer.
Feature: Simple language specification.
By definition function, flow processing maintained in block structure is possible.
Basic introduction program primer is included.
In this free version, it can use the interpreter mode.
Mathematics function of school textbook are available besides program math functions.
fcal:f(x) Calc, sigma:ΣSum, perm:Permutation, comb:Combination
deriv$:derivative, diff:Differential, intgr:Integral, dint:Definite
root:n-th Root, prime:Prime number, gcd:Greatest common, lcm:Least common
Various interrupts, File access, Regular-expression, Music performance function.
It can use also as SQL language.
Software and Hardware keyboard, Both available.
Programming is possible only with a smartphone by ‘Auxiliary-input’ and ‘Popup-Help’.
In Full version, it can use the following functions.
Intermediate code execution mode.(about 32x speed)
Extended command to control various Android functions.
(Various sensors,Camera,GPS,Video playback,Voice recording/synthesis,QR-code Reader/Generator)
Intermediate code ‘bin’ format save function.
Specified time alarm execution function.
Bluetooth communication control function.
Sprite & BG Graphics function.
C language conversion save function.
Execute external application.
It is also possible to exchange data with PC via USB cable connection or SD card.
It can also be used on Windows machines with the Android emulator for PC.
There are Step-execution-mode & Variable-table.
Equipped Online/Offline manual.
Basic for Android is designed to possible to apply variously.
Please see the website about details of the function.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
Whats New In this Basic for Android -F?
In conclusion, the Basic for Android -F application is a very useful tool that can help you to learn the basics of the Android operating system. It is easy to use, and it provides a variety of useful features that can help you to get started with Android.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Basic for Android -F on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Basic for Android -F to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Basic for Android -F and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Basic for Android -F. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Basic for Android -F.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.