Looking for an app to help you learn how to play bass guitar? Look no further than Bass Guitar Tutor Pro! This app is packed with features that will help you improve your skills, including:
– A variety of exercises to help you learn the basics of bass guitar playing
– A tuner to help you keep your instrument in tune
– A metronome to help you keep your timing in check
– Videos and tutorials to help you improve your skills
– A chord dictionary so you can learn new chords
– A scale dictionary so you can learn new scales
With Bass Guitar Tutor Pro, you’ll have everything you need to improve your bass guitar skills. So what are you waiting for? Download
So, you want to download the Bass Guitar Tutor Pro for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Bass Guitar Tutor Pro Andorid App Summary
The Bass Guitar Tutor Pro is listed under the Education category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Bass Guitar Tutor Pro is Learn To Master. The current version of Bass Guitar Tutor Pro is Real Bass with a total user count of 6149 and an overall user rating of 4.4.
Aug 1, 2022 was the last date the Bass Guitar Tutor Pro was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Bass Guitar Tutor Pro For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Bass Guitar Tutor Pro on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Bass Guitar Tutor Pro to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Bass Guitar Tutor Pro. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Bass Guitar Tutor Pro on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Bass Guitar Tutor Pro on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Bass Guitar Tutor Pro On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Learn To Master|
|Latest Version:||Real Bass|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Bass Guitar Tutor Pro App Overview and Details
bass guitar tutor
• Learn effectively to play your favourite bass lines on the bass guitar.
• Learn scales and chords quickly and improvise with perfect timing with a click.
• Study efficiently the most common patterns from all genres and styles (e.g. reggae, walking bass, hard rock).
• Highly configurable. Resizable fretboard suitable for all devices and tablets. There’s an essential range of guitars to choose from: Precision bass picked, jazz bass fingered, slap bass with all 4 or 5 strings.
• For beginners to top musicians, this app has both a high simulator quality and is quick and responsive.
The fingered bass sound has professionally recorded digitised Fender Jazz Bass and Precision Bass guitar sounds for each separate note.
Master those bass lines, patterns and scales by focusing on sections of the songs.
Make learning easier by adjusting the speed and volume for playing along.
This educational app is ideal for ear training or visualising the patterns with the highlighting notes option.
Songs cover all genres: Rock, Indie, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Naughties, Modern, Latin, Classical, Film Themes, TV Themes, Traditional. The pro version has ever expanding catalog of bass lines which include:
ACDC, Aerosmith, Alice Cooper and more
There are 100s of scales to learn with all patterns and positions over the fretboard available.
You can learn interactively working your way through the levels or use the app as a reference.
Learn effectively which notes work well in any key was the fretboard lights up to guide you.
Feel the groove with the metronome click and record and save your improvisations.
Expand impressively your repertoire for playing in any genre as patterns include Alternative Rock, Barrelhouse, Blues Boogie Woogie and more.
Interactive exercise to learn well the notes on the fretboard and focus on strings, frets and keys.
See how you are progressing over time.
Learn quickly all the essential chords and how to position your fingers.
Features of Bass Guitar Tutor Pro for PC
1. Learn how to play bass guitar lines from your favourite songs.
2. Learn scales and chords quickly and improvise with perfect timing.
3. Study the most common patterns from all genres and styles.
4. Highly configurable. Suitable for all devices and tablets.
5. Choose from a range of professionally recorded bass guitars.
6. Adjust the speed and volume for playing along.
7. Learn by focusing on sections of songs or use the app as a reference.
8. Use the app for ear training or visualising patterns.
9. Expand your repertoire of bass patterns.
10. Play the notes game to learn the notes on the fretboard.
Whats New In this Bass Guitar Tutor Pro?
Ability to play with a Real Bass
Added Intervals to Note Names
Bass Guitar Tutor Pro is an amazing application that is perfect for anyone who wants to learn how to play the bass guitar. The lessons are easy to follow, and the app is very user-friendly. I highly recommend Bass Guitar Tutor Pro for anyone who is interested in learning how to play the bass guitar.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Bass Guitar Tutor Pro on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Bass Guitar Tutor Pro to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bass Guitar Tutor Pro and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bass Guitar Tutor Pro. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bass Guitar Tutor Pro.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.