Are you always worried about how much battery life is left on your phone? Do you find yourself constantly looking for a power outlet to plug in your charger? Well, worry no more! Introducing the Battery Percentage Indicator. This app will show you exactly how much battery life is left on your phone, so you can plan your day accordingly. Whether you’re needing to make a phone call, send a text message, or just checking your Facebook notifications, you’ll now be able to do so without having to worry about your phone dying on you. And the best part is, the Battery Percentage Indicator is free to download!
We will help you download the Battery Percentage Indicator for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Battery Percentage Indicator on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Battery Percentage Indicator on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Battery Percentage Indicator on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Battery Percentage Indicator as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Battery Percentage Indicator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Prolific Artistry Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 1, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Battery Percentage Indicator Andorid App Summary
Prolific Artistry Apps is the developer of the Battery Percentage Indicator, and they have the app under the Personalization of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Battery Percentage Indicator from them is 1.03 with over 250397 users under the hood. With a 3.8 rating, the Battery Percentage Indicator is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Battery Percentage Indicator is Jun 1, 2017, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Battery Percentage Indicator on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Battery Percentage Indicator App Overview and Details
This app let you set Android default battery percentage overlay on default stock battery icon.
It will work on All devices which has Stock/Pure Android. (No manufacturer customized UI) with having Android KitKat, Lollipop and Marshmallow.
All you need to do is “Check” on Show Battery Percentage and if your device has KitKat and Lollipop Android version, then you will see level indicator when you reboot/restart your phone. If your device running on Android Marshmallow then the percentages will show instantly. So the app is a great tool to Enable Battery Percentage on your status bar.
Works perfectly on,
– Motorola Moto E (1st Gen, 2nd Gen, E3 Power)
– Motorola Moto G (1st Gen, 2nd Gen, 3rd Gen, G4, G4 Plus, G4 Play)
– Motorola Moto X (1st Gen, 2nd Gen, X Play, X Style, X Force)
– Motorola Moto Z, ZForce
– OnePlus (OnePlus One, OnePlus 2, OnePlus 3)
– Nexus (4, 5, 5X, 6, 6P, 7, 7-2nd Gen, 9)
– All other phones which has Pure/Stock User Interface.
You can Show Battery Percentage with easy and without Rooting your device.
Please share and rate this app if you like it. 🙂
Features of Battery Percentage Indicator for PC
– Enable Battery Percentage on your status bar
– Works perfectly on Motorola Moto E (1st Gen, 2nd Gen, E3 Power), Moto G (1st Gen, 2nd Gen, 3rd Gen, G4, G4 Plus, G4 Play), Moto X (1st Gen, 2nd Gen, X Play, X Style, X Force), Moto Z, ZForce, OnePlus (OnePlus One, OnePlus 2, OnePlus 3), Nexus (4, 5, 5X, 6, 6P, 7, 7-2nd Gen, 9), and other phones which has Pure/Stock User Interface
– Show Battery Percentage with easy and without Rooting your device
– Please share and rate this app if you like it. 🙂
Whats New In this Battery Percentage Indicator?
Minor Bug fixes
The Battery Percentage Indicator is a valuable application that allows users to keep track of their battery life. The app is easy to use and provides accurate information. Overall, the Battery Percentage Indicator is a great tool for keeping track of your battery life.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Battery Percentage Indicator? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Battery Percentage Indicator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Battery Percentage Indicator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Battery Percentage Indicator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Battery Percentage Indicator.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.