Battery Power Saver is an amazing app that helps you save battery life on your Android device. It does this by disabling unnecessary features and optimizing your device for better battery life. This app is perfect for those who want to get the most out of their battery!
The technical specifications of the Battery Power Saver for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Battery Power Saver Andorid App Summary
Battery Power Saver was developed by ExpertiseNetComs and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Battery Power Saver from Google Play store under the Tools category. The latest version of Battery Power Saver is 10.0 on Play store with total users of 605035. The Battery Power Saver app has a user rating of 4.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Battery Power Saver is Jul 15, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Battery Power Saver on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Battery Power Saver App Overview and Details
Settings status and memory details to help save battery power.
Battery power level and charging status.
percentage of remaining battery.
– Estimated use time.
– Settings Status for: WiFi, GPS and more.
– Color display between the charging levels: green, orange, and red.
Features of Battery Power Saver for PC
– Display remaining battery life in hours and minutes.
– Display amount of time left until battery is fully charged.
– Show percentage of battery life remaining.
– Display which apps are consuming the most battery life.
– Allow users to toggle features on and off to conserve power.
– Change color display to indicate battery charging levels (green, orange, red).
– View memory usage and how much storage is left on the device.
– Enable/disable location services.
– View Wi-Fi, data, and Bluetooth statuses.
– Change screen brightness.
How To Install & Download Battery Power Saver For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Battery Power Saver for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Battery Power Saver.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Battery Power Saver on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Battery Power Saver and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Battery Power Saver on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Battery Power Saver On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 15, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Battery Power Saver?
The Battery Power Saver is an essential tool for anyone looking to get the most out of their device’s battery. It is a simple and easy to use application that can be customized to fit each individual’s needs. Whether you are looking to save battery life for an important presentation or just want to make your phone last a little bit longer, the Battery Power Saver is the perfect app for you.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Battery Power Saver on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Battery Power Saver to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Battery Power Saver and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Battery Power Saver. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Battery Power Saver.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.