Battery Warner is a battery manufacturer that produces a wide range of batteries for a variety of applications. Their products include lead acid, nickel-cadmium, nickel-metal-hydride, and lithium ion batteries. They have a wide range of sizes and capacities to choose from, and their products are used in a variety of industries.
The latest Battery Warner for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Battery Warner Andorid App Summary
P1xelfehler has developed the Battery Warner for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Battery Warner has got over 152261+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.148-free
The latest update of Battery Warner is Oct 9, 2018 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Battery Warner App Overview and Details
What is this?
That’s a battery warner, that warns you, when your battery reaches X% on charging or Y% on discharging.
Why should i need that??
Lithium-ion batteries have a longer life, if you pay attention to the following things:
– Don’t let the battery too long at 100% on the charger
– Don’t discharge it completely
– For the longest life, you need to load “flat”
–> That means, that you charge e.g. between 20-80% instead of 0-100%
And to help you with that, i developed that app:
– It warns you when charging and reaching X% to help you to load “flat”
– And when you discharged to Y%
Another point is, that you save time, because batteries load slower at 80+%!
Other Features you can use without root:
– Creation of a charging graph, so that you see how you have charged and how warm
the battery got.
– History of past chargings and auto saving of the charging graphs
– An battery information notification with the current state of the battery
– A dark theme -> optionally also for the info notification!
– You are able to toggle the battery warnings for each charging method (ac charging,
usb charging, wireless charging) separately.
Other features where you need root for:
– Stop charging automatically, so you don’t need to be in the near of your device to hear
the battery warning.
-> That does not work with every device! I have to optimize the app for some devices!
– Smart Charging – controls the charging for longer charging sessions (for example over
night) to make the battery have a longer life.
-> For that “stop charging” needs to work on your device!
– Disable USB charging
-> This prevents charging when plugged in via USB.
-> This also needs “stop charging” to work for your device!
– Resetting the android internal battery stats when the battery high warning triggers.
– Enabling the power saving mode when the battery low warning triggers.
This library helped me with the intro: https://android-arsenal.com/details/1/4368
Here you can find the library for the graph (GraphView): http://www.android-graphview.org/
You can find the sources right here: https://github.com/P1xelfehler/BatteryWarner
Features of Battery Warner for PC
Install “Battery Warner” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Battery Warner on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Battery Warner app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Battery Warner.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Battery Warner On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 9, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Battery Warner?
– Optimised for Android P
– Added ability to choose the stop charging file manually
– work with JSON file for stop charging file auto picking
Battery Warner is an excellent battery management application that helps extend the life of your device’s battery. The app can be configured to optimize your device’s settings based on your specific needs, and it also provides detailed information on your device’s battery health. Overall, Battery Warner is an excellent tool that can help you get the most out of your device’s battery.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Battery Warner for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Battery Warner to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Battery Warner and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Battery Warner. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Battery Warner.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.