BatteryBot is an ingenious battery indicator app that tells you exactly how much battery life you have left on your device. It’s a great app to have if you want to make sure that you don’t run out of battery in the middle of the day. With BatteryBot, you can see exactly how much battery life you have left, and you can also see how long your battery will last based on your current usage. This is a great app for people who want to extend the life of their battery.
Our goal is to help you get the BatteryBot Battery Indicator for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
BatteryBot Battery Indicator Andorid App Summary
The developer of the BatteryBot Battery Indicator is Darshan Computing, LLC and they’ve done a great job at keeping BatteryBot Battery Indicator simple yet highly interactive. You can find the BatteryBot Battery Indicator under Tools of Play Store. BatteryBot Battery Indicator’s latest version is null with an impressive user base of over 9077240. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.4 shows how people love BatteryBot Battery Indicator.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the BatteryBot Battery Indicator is Dec 2, 2021 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the BatteryBot Battery Indicator on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
BatteryBot Battery Indicator App Overview and Details
BatteryBot Battery Indicator is the original battery indicator app for Android™, released in 2009 as simply “Battery Indicator.” Both the free and the Pro versions have maintained a 4.5+ star rating in Google Play from the beginning. It offers two modes: the original status bar indicator and now also a desktop widget. You can use either or both, as you please.
BatteryBot monitors and shows your battery charge level (percent) as an icon in your status bar, with how much time you have left, temperature, health, voltage, and time since plugged / unplugged in the notification area. It now also has a 1×1 app widget. The Pro version also has user-configurable alarms, logs, mA current information, and a large (4×1) widget.
Give it a try — it’s free and open source! BatteryBot Battery Indicator requires NO special permissions whatsoever. It’s an excellent and complete solution to your battery needs.
• No ads (why would you want a battery app with ads?)
• Exact battery level in the task bar
• Or hide the task bar icon, keeping notification in tray — or turn notification off completely and just use widgets
• Multiple icon set options
• Automatic time-remaining estimates based on recent usage
• Small (1×1) circle desktop widget
• Notification (with status bar icon) is now optional — can be used as just a desktop widget
• Very lightweight (please email me if you think otherwise, and I’ll help you figure out what’s wrong — I promise this app will not drain your battery!)
• Shows 1% increments even on most Motorola devices
• Well-tested and supported on all major versions of Android (2.1 through 7.0; Eclair through Nougat) and form factors (small phones, medium phones, large phones, 7-inch tablets, 10-inch tablets).
• Open source
For those who want more than is offered in the free version, or for those who just like to support small, independent developers like me, the Pro version remains lightweight while packing in many useful features:
• Alarms (fully charged, charge above X, charge below X, temperature above X, or health failure)
• (On devices that allow it) Icon colors (including fully configurable green, amber, red, and black icons)
• (On most devices) Electric current (mA / milliamp /milliampere) reading to/from battery on supported devices
• Large (4×1) desktop widgets
• Battery logging. You can log the battery state (charge, status, voltage, temperature) and browse the logs on the phone or export to CSV.
• Control the notification priority on Android 4.1+ (For example, you can set to “minimum” to hide the icon but keep the notification in the tray.)
• Lots of configurability of behavior and appearance.
• The charging indicator (the bolt under the number that indicates when the device is being charged) for the sets that have it is optional in the Pro version.
Follow the Google Plus group for announcements and occasional polls about the app:
Requires no special app permissions!
Please email me if you have any questions or comments.
Here’s the BatteryBot business model / philosophy:
1) Ads are annoying. For some apps, ads might make sense, but a system utility should not have ads.
2) The free version should be simple but useful; it shouldn’t feel crippled.
3) Some people choose to purchase the Pro version because they want extra features, some because they want more customization, and many because they just want to say “thanks” for the free version and support small, independent developers like me.
Features of BatteryBot Battery Indicator for PC
in quite a few features:
1. User-configurable alarms
2. Battery logging
3. mA current information
4. Large (4×1) widget
5. All of the above PLUS:
* Notification with status bar icon
* Exact percentage in the task bar
* Hide the task bar icon and just use the notification
* Choice of icon sets
* Time-remaining estimates based on recent usage
Whats New In this BatteryBot Battery Indicator?
• Modified layout and sizing of elements on main screen: more flexible and better supports modern tall screens.
• Updated build tools, support libraries.
• Target/compile for API level 30.
• Various clean up, reduction of APK file size.
Download & Install BatteryBot Battery Indicator For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the BatteryBot Battery Indicator app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the BatteryBot Battery Indicator app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the BatteryBot Battery Indicator will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed BatteryBot Battery Indicator on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||BatteryBot Battery Indicator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Darshan Computing, LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 2, 2021|
|Get it On:|
BatteryBot is a battery indicator application that is designed to help users keep track of their battery life. The application features a simple, easy-to-use interface that provides users with real-time information on their device’s battery life. BatteryBot also includes a number of customizable options, allowing users to tailor the application to their specific needs. Overall, BatteryBot is a helpful and user-friendly application that can help users get the most out of their device’s battery life.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the BatteryBot Battery Indicator for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the BatteryBot Battery Indicator, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This BatteryBot Battery Indicator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for BatteryBot Battery Indicator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the BatteryBot Battery Indicator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the BatteryBot Battery Indicator.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.