CricTime is a live cricket scores app that provides users with real-time updates of cricket matches from all around the world. With CricTime, you can follow your favorite team or player, get score updates, and see how they are doing in the current match. You can also see the latest cricket news and updates, as well as upcoming fixtures and results.
The latest BDCricTime – Live Scores App for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
BDCricTime – Live Scores App Andorid App Summary
bdcrictime.com has developed the BDCricTime – Live Scores App for Android. You can find it under the Sports category on Play Store. Since its inception, BDCricTime – Live Scores App has got over 294107+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.9 rating and the latest version of it is 2.11.9
The latest update of BDCricTime – Live Scores App is Jul 8, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
BDCricTime – Live Scores App App Overview and Details
BETA VERSION –
BDCricTime app provides all the latest updates for all Cricket Lovers. Who doesn’t want to miss even a single match or ball by ball commentary? This app will keep you updated for all live cricket matches ball by ball by providing fast live scores, schedule, series details and gallery. You can also know details about recent matches.
Here is the best app to stay updated with BDCricTime. In this app, you will get all the schedules of cricket matches around the world and ball by ball live scorecard. Each and Every Schedule of the Series, Local Cricket, International Cricket, Domestic Cricket, League’s Schedule, Men’s/Women’s Cricket, and everything about cricket is provided in this app.
This BDCricTime app provides the fastest live score updates and ball by ball commentary in a way you can enjoy the match more. The app also provides various cricket news from all around the world. You’ll also get notified of the latest news via the notifications.
BDCricTime focuses on making your cricketing experience a whole lot better by keeping you updated with the recent things making the cricket world. Apart from the ball-by-ball live scores and match schedules, we offer plenty of features that make the cricket fever more exciting than ever.
Top features include:
• Live Ball by Ball Scores along with Commentary with auto refresh & manual refresh for every men’s and women’s bilateral series
• Full tournament sections for all ICC events
• Ball by ball commentary and live score update.
• Fast and accurate.
• Recent results for all matches.
• Live scorecards.
• Upcoming matches
• Coverage of all international T20, ODI, Test, Tours, Domestic Leagues etc.
• Cricket news in both Bangla and English.
• Player statistics.
• Player & Team Rankings.
• Get all the lists of upcoming matches with a timer.
Stay updated with the fastest live cricket scores and never misses a ball again with our unique ball by ball highlights and commentary coverage that you won’t find anywhere else.
This is not an official app of the International Cricket Council and Not affiliated with ICC in any manner. This is the official app of Bangladesh’s number one cricket portal bdcrictime.com. Excepting the live score, schedule, and ranking content available on the public domain, all rights of the other content reserved to BDCricTime.com.
Any unauthorized use or reproduction of bdcrictime.com content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement liable to legal action.
Features in the beta app are in active development and might not work perfectly or ever be released to the main BDCricTime app.
How you can help make BDCricTime better
As a beta tester, we rely on you to help us find bugs and give us feedback on new features. To give us feedback or report any bugs, head on over to our Support mail [email protected] – We have a group of moderators and BDCricTime staff members that are actively looking and responding to feedback.
Features of BDCricTime – Live Scores App for PC
Install “BDCricTime – Live Scores App” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the BDCricTime – Live Scores App on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the BDCricTime – Live Scores App app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install BDCricTime – Live Scores App.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||BDCricTime – Live Scores App On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 8, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this BDCricTime – Live Scores App?
– To make BDCricTime accessible for all, we’ve added a fully new design, app features, icons to better serve our users.
– General improvements to ensure your App keeps running smoothly.
BDCricTime – Live Scores App is one of the best cricket app in the market. It is very easy to use and has a very user-friendly interface. The app provides live score updates for all the latest cricket matches. It also has a news section where users can read the latest cricket news. Overall, BDCricTime – Live Scores App is a great app for cricket fans.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the BDCricTime – Live Scores App for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This BDCricTime – Live Scores App to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for BDCricTime – Live Scores App and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the BDCricTime – Live Scores App. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the BDCricTime – Live Scores App.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.