Consciousness is the state of being aware of and able to think, feel and perceive. It is the ability to be aware of your surroundings and make decisions. It is the ability to be aware of your own thoughts and feelings and to interact with the world around you.
The technical specifications of the Be conscious for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Be conscious Andorid App Summary
Be conscious was developed by Peter Nemec and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Be conscious from Google Play Store under the Lifestyle category. The latest version of Be conscious is 2.10.001 on Play store with total users of 19688. The Be conscious app has a user rating of 4.1 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Be conscious is Aug 25, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Be conscious on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Be conscious For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Be conscious installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Be conscious and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Be conscious on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Be conscious in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Be conscious on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Be conscious On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Peter Nemec|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 25, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Be conscious App Overview and Details
A man lives in the prison of constraining imaginations of his abilities and learnt programs for reacting to impulses. These imaginations and programs were embedded in him by his upbringing and school system.
An ordinary man is only a machine reacting to impulses, whether sensory or fictional, created by his mind, which initiate corresponding behavorial patterns (programs).
When a man becomes aware of this prison, he can break free. He can realise, that his real Self is not the one who thinks and by that he can start observing the thinking, observing the automat controlled by impulses. He will start to awaken.
Randomly app-generated signals wake a person from a mechanical way of life and constructions created by his mind. The need of evaluating the signal makes one to constantly observe himselve, otherwise he is not able to evaluate the signal based on the selected criteria.
The graphic summarization of evaluated signals according to different criteria allows the person to find out e. g. what he think about most often, which emotions control him most often, how and if his inner state is related to the currently performed activity, …
Based on this information can the person get to know himself better and can start to change what he don’t like about himself. The person will start to live their life more and more consciously and becomes a human beeing.
The application is intended for those, who are not content with the mechanical way of their life. Implemented methods “Here and now” and “STOP exercise”, or even the study of teachings of E. Tolle and G. I. Gurdjieff can help the person to live his life more consciously and be your own master.
Eckhart Tolle – Here and now
According to Eckhart Tolle the ability to fully live in the present is the most direct way to happiness and contentment.
The secret lies with the realisation of the fact that our ego is bound to the past (even when it cannot be changed) or to the future (even when we cannot know it).
The understanding that the only existing reality is the present moment allows the person to get rid of the unfruitful attachment to fantasies and fully accept life.
The mind is always trying to drag us into solving fictional situations in the future or experiences from the past. The signals generated by the app and the need of their consecutive evaluation make the person return from their constructions of thoughts to the present moment and live their life as consciously and in the present as possible.
G.I.Gurdjieff – STOP exercise
Every man has a certain amount of his own body movements and poses, which are in addition firmly connected to certain undergone forms of thinking and feeling. According to that, a man can’t change the way he think or feel as long as he don’t change the set of his movements and poses.
Every movement of a man is only an automatic transition from one pose to another. Automatism of thinking and feeling is firmly connected to the automatism of movement. One can’t be changed without a change of the other.
The STOP exercise is based on a way, where with the teacher’s signal “STOP” all students must immediately and regardless of what they are currently doing intercept all of their movements and stay still in the pose, in which the signal caught them.
They have to keep the direction of their gaze, the facial expression, the tension in their muscles and stop the flow of their thoughts. They must hold the stillness till the moment, when the next teacher’s command “CONTINUE” is said.
A man must be aware of himself, so he don’t miss the STOP signal, so he stop immediately after it’s rang and don’t finish the transition to normal pose.
Features of Be conscious for PC
have no control over it), and that this creates anxiety and suffering.
1. Break free from the prison of constraining imaginations of abilities and learnt programs.
2. Realise that your real self is not the one who thinks.
3. Observe the thinking.
5. Randomly app-generated signals wake a person from a mechanical way of life.
6. Evaluate the signal.
7. Constructions created by his mind.
8. The need of evaluating the signal makes one to constantly observe himself, otherwise he is not able to evaluate the signal based on the selected criteria.
9. The graphic summarization of evaluated signals according to different criteria allows the person to find out e. g. what he think about most often, which emotions control him most often, how and if his inner state is related to the currently performed activity, …
10. Based on this information can the person get to know himself better and can start to change what he don’t like about himself.
Whats New In this Be conscious?
– the black theme and the white theme added
– when recovering app data from a backup file, you can select the cloud file directly without copying it to your device
– when the Do Not Disturb mode is active, the crossed-out musical note icon on the app main screen will notify you, that the signal will not be generated.
Overall, the Be Conscious application is a great way to keep track of your daily habits and see how they impact your overall well-being. It’s easy to use and helps you set goals for yourself, which can be helpful in improving your lifestyle.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Be conscious on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Be conscious to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Be conscious and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Be conscious. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Be conscious.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.