Bean Tracker is an online coffee roasting company that provides fresh roasted coffee beans to its customers. We roast our coffee beans in small batches to ensure the highest quality and flavor. We offer a variety of coffee bean blends and single origin coffees. Our coffee beans are roasted to order and shipped within 24 hours of roasting.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Bean Tracker – Coffee Roasting for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Bean Tracker – Coffee Roasting On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Callum Hill|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 14, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Bean Tracker – Coffee Roasting Andorid App Summary
The Bean Tracker – Coffee Roasting was developed by the popular developer agency named Callum Hill. They have the Bean Tracker – Coffee Roasting in the Productivity category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 3267 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.8 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Bean Tracker – Coffee Roasting latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Mar 14, 2021 was the last date the Bean Tracker – Coffee Roasting was updated with new features. If you want to use the Bean Tracker – Coffee Roasting on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Bean Tracker – Coffee Roasting using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Bean Tracker – Coffee Roasting For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Bean Tracker – Coffee Roasting using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Bean Tracker – Coffee Roasting on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Bean Tracker – Coffee Roasting here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Bean Tracker – Coffee Roasting for PC
1. Record coffee roasting success and failures.
2. Simple roast timer.
3. Manage green bean inventory.
4. Rate roasts.
5. Bean stats auto calculated.
6. Choose kg or pounds.
7. Choose currency.
8. Green Bean fields: Country, Name, Supplier, Current Stock, Price, Description, Comment.
9. Roast fields: Overall roast number, Green bean roast number, Green bean, Weight of green beans, Weight of roasted beans, Heat profile, First crack start time, First crack end time, Second crack start time, Second crack end time, Total time, Comment, Rating, Review.
Bean Tracker – Coffee Roasting App Overview and Details
Bean Tracker is designed to record all the important information about your coffee bean roasting.
If you roast your own coffee beans this app is for you.
Bean Tracker is a coffee roasting app that allows you to oversee all your coffee roasting. Manage green beans and roasts, rate your roasts to discover which beans are working best for you.
Whether you’re a meticulous coffee roaster looking to record every detail of your coffee roasting or a casual roaster looking to record merely your dates, beans and roast numbers. Bean Tracker enables you to record as much or as little information as you please.
• Record coffee roasting success and failures
• Simple roast timer.
• Manage green bean inventory
• Rate roasts
• Bean stats auto calculated
• Choose kg or pounds
• Choose currency
Green Bean fields:
• Current Stock
• Overall roast number
• Green bean roast number
• Green bean
• Weight of green beans
• Weight of roasted beans
• Heat profile
• First crack start time
• First crack end time
• Second crack start time
• Second crack end time
• Total time
Whats New In this Bean Tracker – Coffee Roasting?
Default Green bean sort,
Timer wont restart if screen is rotated.
Cancel out of timer
Better rounding of green beans when roast green bean is deducted.
Bean Tracker has been a great success! We’ve been able to roast the perfect cup of coffee every time and our customers are thrilled. We’ve even been able to expand our business and are now selling our coffee all over the country. Thanks to Bean Tracker, we are now the top coffee roaster in the country!
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Bean Tracker – Coffee Roasting of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Bean Tracker – Coffee Roasting to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bean Tracker – Coffee Roasting and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bean Tracker – Coffee Roasting. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bean Tracker – Coffee Roasting.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.