Beebom is an instant tech news website that provides valuable and interesting insights about the latest happenings in the tech world. From product launches to app updates, we have it all covered. If you are looking for a one-stop destination for all your tech-related news needs, Beebom is the website for you!
The technical specifications of the Beebom – Instant Tech News for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Beebom – Instant Tech News Andorid App Summary
Beebom – Instant Tech News was developed by Beebom Media Private Limited and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Beebom – Instant Tech News from Google Play Store under the News & Magazines category. The latest version of Beebom – Instant Tech News is 152 on Play store with total users of 284324. The Beebom – Instant Tech News app has a user rating of 4.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Beebom – Instant Tech News is Oct 1, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Beebom – Instant Tech News on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Beebom – Instant Tech News For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Beebom – Instant Tech News installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Beebom – Instant Tech News and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Beebom – Instant Tech News on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Beebom – Instant Tech News in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Beebom – Instant Tech News on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Beebom – Instant Tech News On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Beebom Media Private Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Oct 1, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Beebom – Instant Tech News App Overview and Details
Beebom is the best way to read all the tech news that matter the most. Discover what’s trending in the technology space across the globe. Watch exclusive tech videos and personalize the newsfeed as per your interests.
* Tech That Matters: The app brings you the latest and trending news that really matter to you.
* Clean, Lightweight, Ad-free Material Design Experience: The news offered in the Beebom app is crisp and short, so that you can read all the news in a day quickly. Plus, the app uses Google’s Material UI design language for a smooth lag-free experience. The app is also very lightweight at just 8 MB.
* Tech Trends: Want to know what’s trending in the tech world? The app features a scrollable bar on the top that brings you trends from the technology world, updated in real time. These trends are smart and based on the topics that are making all the noise in the tech world across the globe.
* Exclusive Videos: With this app, you have access to Beebom’s YouTube videos and Facebook videos, but that’s not all. The app offers you videos that will be exclusive to app users.
* Personalize Your Feed: Beebom gives you total control on the news you want to see. You can just go to your profile and choose your interests to stay updated on particular news topics.
* Bookmarks: Want to read a news later? Bookmark news items to save them for later.
* Beebom brings you breaking news from the technology world from a range of different topics, including Android, iOS, Mac, Windows, Linux, Apps, Phones, Computers, Cameras, Gaming, Social Media, Smart Gadgets, Accessories, and more.
Beebom is a free tech news app and there are no ads or any in-app purchases.
Beebom is essentially a consumer technology website that provides technology news and resources. Currently, we serve more than 7 million impressions both on our articles as well as on the videos on YouTube.
With the Beebom app, we aim to provide a better solution for accessing technology news on the mobile devices.
Features of Beebom – Instant Tech News for PC
reading experience of the news with a Material Design language and also give users an exclusive video experience.
Whats New In this Beebom – Instant Tech News?
Beebom is a one-stop destination for instant tech news. The app offers a clutter-free and easy-to-use interface that makes it a great choice for tech enthusiasts. Beebom covers a wide range of topics, from consumer electronics to software and everything in between.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Beebom – Instant Tech News on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Beebom – Instant Tech News to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Beebom – Instant Tech News and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Beebom – Instant Tech News. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Beebom – Instant Tech News.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.