Bhagava is a Malayalam film directed by Ranjith and starring Mohanlal in the lead role. The film was released on 14 July 2017. It is Ranjith’s second collaboration with Mohanlal, after the blockbuster film Pulimurugan.
The technical specifications of the Bhagava [Hindi – Malayalam] for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Bhagava [Hindi – Malayalam] Andorid App Summary
Bhagava [Hindi – Malayalam] was developed by The Patriot and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Bhagava [Hindi – Malayalam] from Google Play Store under the Social category. The latest version of Bhagava [Hindi – Malayalam] is 11.0.2 on Play store with total users of 82725. The Bhagava [Hindi – Malayalam] app has a user rating of 5.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Bhagava [Hindi – Malayalam] is Nov 27, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Bhagava [Hindi – Malayalam] on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Bhagava [Hindi – Malayalam] For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Bhagava [Hindi – Malayalam] using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Bhagava [Hindi – Malayalam] on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Bhagava [Hindi – Malayalam] here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Bhagava [Hindi – Malayalam] On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||The Patriot|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 27, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Bhagava [Hindi – Malayalam] for PC
1. RSS news and updates in Malayalam and Hindi.
2. Subhashitham, Amrithavachanam, Gananjali, Sthothrasurabhi, Bodhakadhakal, Baudhik, and more.
3. Quiz section with questions on RSS history, philosophy, and more.
4. Blood bank information by district and taluk.
5. Thought for the day.
6. Photo gallery.
7. Videos of RSS activities.
8. Easy access to contact the developer.
9. Safe and secure browsing.
10. Free to download and use.
Bhagava [Hindi – Malayalam] App Overview and Details
The free Swayamsevak app can help you to know about Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh(RSS) in Malayalam/ Hindi.
> Gananjali (Lyrics & MP3)
> Sthothrasurabhi (Lyrics & MP3)
> Blood Bank (District and Taluk wise list for all blood groups)
> Thought for the day
> Photo Gallery
> Videos and much more…
* Daily notifications.
* You can use this app in Shakhas instead of books.
* Give us your comments through ‘Contact Developer’ menu, comments are very valuable for us.
* The app does not provide any kind of information that can trigger any movement.
Whats New In this Bhagava [Hindi – Malayalam]?
> App name changed (Swayamsevak to Bhagava)
> Bug fixes
Bhagava is a unique application that helps users to learn Hindi and Malayalam languages. The app is easy to use and provides users with a variety of learning tools. Bhagava is the perfect app for those who want to learn Hindi and Malayalam.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Bhagava [Hindi – Malayalam] on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Bhagava [Hindi – Malayalam] to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bhagava [Hindi – Malayalam] and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bhagava [Hindi – Malayalam]. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bhagava [Hindi – Malayalam].
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.