The Bhagavad Gita (Tamil: பகவத் கிதா) is a 700-verse Hindu scripture in Sanskrit that is part of the Mahabharata. It is a dialogue between Pandava prince Arjuna and his guide and charioteer Lord Krishna. Arjuna is confronted by his friends and relatives who are on the opposite side of a civil war. He is asked to choose between withdrawing from the conflict and fighting his friends, or waging war. Arjuna is reluctant to fight, but Krishna persuades him to do his duty and fight.
The latest Bhagavad Gita in Tamil for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Bhagavad Gita in Tamil Andorid App Summary
SOFTCRAFT has developed the Bhagavad Gita in Tamil for Android. You can find it under the Books & Reference category on Play Store. Since its inception, Bhagavad Gita in Tamil has got over 251417+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.5 rating and the latest version of it is 1.8
The latest update of Bhagavad Gita in Tamil is Jun 7, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Bhagavad Gita in Tamil App Overview and Details
We are proud and happy to launch Bhagavat Gita in Tamil app fully offline. Thanks for downloading the app. We continually strive to provide the app with advanced features to make the app usage very useful and comfortable.
The Bhagavath Geethai, often referred to as simply the Gita, is a 700-verse Hindu scripture in Sanskrit that is part of the Hindu epic Mahabharata (chapters 25 – 42 of the 6th book of Mahabharata).
The app contains slogans, its phrase to phrase meanings and detailed explanations, all readable in Tamil. We may include more languages in future updates.
The app has many features to facilitate the reader with utmost comfort and ease to read the contents of Baghavad Gita. Some of the features are as follows:
✔ Bookmark the desired verse
✔ Share the verse through any social media
✔ Change the font size to suit the reader’s comfort
✔ Change the color of the contents of the app
✔ Resume reading
If you like this app, please do rate and comment : )
Your feedbacks / comments /suggestions are always welcome.
Features of Bhagavad Gita in Tamil for PC
1. The app is fully offline.
2. The app contains slogans, phrase to phrase meanings and detailed explanations in Tamil.
3. The app has many features to facilitate the reader with utmost comfort and ease to read the contents of Baghavad Gita.
4. The user can bookmark the desired verse.
5. The user can share the verse through any social media.
6. The user can change the font size and color of the contents of the app.
7. The user can resume reading where he or she left off.
8. The user’s feedbacks, comments, and suggestions are always welcome.
9. The app is available for download on Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
10. The app is free of cost.
Install “Bhagavad Gita in Tamil” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Bhagavad Gita in Tamil on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Bhagavad Gita in Tamil app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Bhagavad Gita in Tamil.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Bhagavad Gita in Tamil On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Jun 7, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Bhagavad Gita in Tamil?
The Bhagavad Gita is a Hindu scripture that is considered as one of the holiest texts of the religion. The text is a dialogue between the Hindu god Krishna and the warrior Arjuna, and is a part of the Mahabharata epic. The Bhagavad Gita is a philosophical text that discusses a variety of topics such as the nature of the soul, the purpose of life, and the relationship between the individual and the divine. The text is considered to
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Bhagavad Gita in Tamil for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Bhagavad Gita in Tamil to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bhagavad Gita in Tamil and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bhagavad Gita in Tamil. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bhagavad Gita in Tamil.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.