Bid whist is a four-player trick-taking game that is played with a deck of 52 cards. The game is played as partners, with two teams of two players. The aim of the game is to win as many tricks as possible. The player who wins the most tricks is the winner of the game.
Installing and using the Bid Whist by NeuralPlay for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Bid Whist by NeuralPlay Andorid App Summary
NeuralPlay, LLC has developed the Bid Whist by NeuralPlay application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Card category on Play Store. Bid Whist by NeuralPlay has over 175915 users with a great 4.5 rating overall. The latest version of Bid Whist by NeuralPlay is currently null.
The latest upstate time of the Bid Whist by NeuralPlay is Jun 29, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Bid Whist by NeuralPlay on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Bid Whist by NeuralPlay App Overview and Details
Just learning Bid Whist? The NeuralPlay AI will show you suggested bids and plays. Play along and learn!
Experienced Bid Whist player? Six levels of AI play are offered. Let NeuralPlay’s AI challenge you!
Rule customizations include:
• Kitty size. Choose the size of the kitty: 6 cards, 5 cards, 4 cards, or no cards.
• Sport kitty. Choose when the kitty is reveals: to all players when there is a trump suit, to only the declarer, or to all.
• Minimum bid. Set the minimum bid to three, four, or one.
• High and low bid ranking. Choose whether high and low bids are equivalent at a given level or a low bid beats a high bid.
• Notrump scoring. Choose whether or not notrump contracts are worth double the points of suit contracts.
• Boston scoring. Choose whether or not to score double points for Boston bids.
• Overtrick scoring. Choose whether overtricks are scored as one point or no points.
• Joker play during notrump contracts. Choose how jokers must be played during notrump contracts: can be discarded anytime one does not have the suit lead; must be discarded as soon as one does not have the suit lead; may be played anytime but will not capture the trick; or must be placed in the kitty or exchanged with the kitty.
• Two of Spades. Choose to make the Two of Spades a high trump.
• Game over. Choose whether the game ends at a predetermined number of points or after a certain number of hands.
• Replay hand.
• Skip hand.
• Detailed statistics.
• Hints. Uncertain of what to bid or play? See what the computer would do!
• Bid and play checker. Let the computer check your bids and plays throughout the game and point out differences. Great for learning!
• Review the play of the hand trick by trick at the end of the hand.
• Unique thinking AI to provide a strong AI opponent for different rule variations.
• Claim the remaining tricks when your hand is high. Optionally, the computer will offer to claim the remaining tricks when its hand is high.
• Finish hand when set. Play quickly. When the hand is set, optionally finish the hand early as there is no need to play the remaining tricks of the hand.
• Deal sequences. Enter a number to play a predetermined set of hands. Share the number with a friend to play the same hands.
• Achievements. Challenge yourself to accomplish them all!
• Leaderboard. Climb to the top of the leaderboard as you win.
• Offline play. Play without an internet connection.
We are continuing to develop and improve NeuralPlay Bid Whist. We welcome all your feedback. Please contact us at [email protected]
Features of Bid Whist by NeuralPlay for PC
automatically claim the remaining tricks when your hand is high.
|App Name:||Bid Whist by NeuralPlay On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||NeuralPlay, LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Bid Whist by NeuralPlay On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Bid Whist by NeuralPlay on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Bid Whist by NeuralPlay. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Bid Whist by NeuralPlay, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Bid Whist by NeuralPlay?
• AI improvements.
• UI improvements.
Thank you for your suggestions and feedback!
I really enjoyed playing Bid Whist this weekend with my friends. The NeuralPlay application made it really easy to play and kept track of all the bids and points. I can’t wait to play again next weekend!
Did the guide help you download and install the Bid Whist by NeuralPlay for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Bid Whist by NeuralPlay, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Bid Whist by NeuralPlay to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bid Whist by NeuralPlay and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bid Whist by NeuralPlay. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bid Whist by NeuralPlay.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.