Bid whist is a challenging and enjoyable card game that can be played by two or four players. The object of the game is to score points by taking tricks that contain certain combinations of cards. The player who takes the most tricks wins the game.
The latest Bid Whist Challenge for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Bid Whist Challenge Andorid App Summary
KDK Apps has developed the Bid Whist Challenge for Android. You can find it under the Card category on Play Store. Since its inception, Bid Whist Challenge has got over 32111+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.8 rating and the latest version of it is 1.56
The latest update of Bid Whist Challenge is Dec 5, 2016 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Bid Whist Challenge App Overview and Details
Bid Whist is a popular card game played with a partner against another team of two. The game is played with a standard deck of cards (including 2 jokers).
Players are dealt a total of 12 cards. The remaining 6 cards are dealt face down into the ‘Kitty’. Each player will bid starting clockwise from the dealer (dealer bids last).
The bid consists of a bid number and description. The bid number is the number of tricks (books) a player believes his partnership can achieve over 6. For example, a bid of 4 = 10 books.
The bid description indicates a bid direction (High or Low) or whether the bid is a ‘No’ trump. A bid direction of High (Uptown) indicates A,K,Q… are the highest value cards. A bid direction of Low (Downtown, Special) indicates A,2,3… are the highest value cards. A ‘No’ trump bid indicates that each suit has equal weight and the lead card can not be ‘cut’. The bid direction of a ‘No’ bid is specified after winning the bid.
Bid numbers can range from 3 – 7. The Option screen gives the player the option of playing with a minimum of 3 or 4.
Bid descriptions have the following weights: ‘No’ > ‘Low’ > ‘High’. The Option screen allows the player to play make ‘Low’ and ‘High’ equal in weight: ‘No’ > ‘Low’ = ‘High’.
The highest bidder indicates a ‘trump’ suit or in the case of a ‘No’ bid indicates the direction (High/Low). The jokers become the highest value cards in the indicated ‘trump’ suit. For example, if Diamonds were called as ‘trump’ the highest value cards for a ‘High’ direction would be: Big Joker, Little Joker, A, K,… In the case of a ‘No’ bid, the Big Joker and Little Joker have no value and should be discarded as soon as possible.
The bid winner will start play as the lead player. The remaining players must play a card in the same suit as the lead card if available. If the player does not have a card in that suit they may play another suit. The highest value card in the lead suit wins the sequence unless a trump card is played in which case the highest trump card wins the sequence. The winner of the sequence will be the lead player in the following sequence.
Practice Mode: The computer will not bid. Allowing the player to always win bid and practice different plays.
Scoring – Conventional and Progressive: With Conventional scoring the bid winner may go into negatives if the bid is not acheived. Progressive scoring will award points to the opposition team if the bid is not achieved.
Features of Bid Whist Challenge for PC
. The player that played the highest value card in the lead suit (or the trump suit if played) then becomes the lead player for the next sequence. The first player to lose all their cards (or reach 0) is the loser.
1. Play against a partner.
2. Play with a standard deck of cards.
3. Play with a minimum of 3 or 4 players.
4. The bid winner will start play as the lead player.
5. The highest bidder indicates a ‘trump’ suit or in the case of a ‘No’ bid indicates the direction (High/Low).
6. The jokers become the highest value cards in the indicated ‘trump’ suit.
7. The first player to lose all their cards (or reach 0) is the loser.
8. If the player does not have a card in that suit they may play another suit.
9. The highest value card in the lead suit wins the sequence unless a trump card is played.
10. The player that played the highest value card in the lead suit (or the trump suit if played) then becomes the lead player for the next sequence.
Install “Bid Whist Challenge” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Bid Whist Challenge on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Bid Whist Challenge on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Bid Whist Challenge and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Bid Whist Challenge as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Bid Whist Challenge On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||KDK Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 5, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Bid Whist Challenge?
Performance and Computer Player Improvements
After playing several rounds of bid whist with my family, I can say that I had a lot of fun. The game is a lot more challenging than I thought it would be, but that makes it all the more fun. I am looking forward to playing more bid whist in the future.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Bid Whist Challenge for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Bid Whist Challenge to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bid Whist Challenge and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bid Whist Challenge. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bid Whist Challenge.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.