Bigjpg is an online photo sharing and storage service that lets you store, share, and manage your photos and videos. You can access your photos and videos from any device, and share them with anyone.
So, you want to download the Bigjpg for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Bigjpg Andorid App Summary
The Bigjpg is listed under the Tools category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Bigjpg is bigjpg.com. The current version of Bigjpg is 1.6.7 with a total user count of 168677 and an overall user rating of 3.8.
Oct 12, 2021 was the last date the Bigjpg was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Bigjpg For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Bigjpg on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Bigjpg to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Bigjpg. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Bigjpg on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Bigjpg on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Bigjpg On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 12, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Bigjpg App Overview and Details
Using the latest Deep Convolutional Neural Networks. It intelligently reduces noise and serration in images to enlarge them without losing quality.
Features of Bigjpg for PC
1. Intelligent noise reduction and serration reduction for enlarged images.
2. Uses the latest deep convolutional neural networks.
3. No loss of image quality.
4. Intuitive and easy to use.
5. Works with any image type.
6. Compatible with all operating systems.
7. Fast and efficient.
8. Affordable price.
9. Lifetime customer support.
10. Free trial available.
Whats New In this Bigjpg?
– show result file size
– add new icon
– bug fix
Bigjpg is an online application that allows users to resize and compress images. It is a user-friendly application that is easy to use. It is a great application for people who need to resize and compress images for the web.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Bigjpg on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Bigjpg to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bigjpg and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bigjpg. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bigjpg.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.