Bike Up! is the ultimate bike game for iOS and Android! Race your way through stunning environments and perform insane stunts while you compete with your friends!
With Bike Up! you can choose from a variety of different bikes, each with its own unique stats and abilities. You can also customize your bike with different skins and power-ups to make sure you’re the fastest rider on the track!
Bike Up! features three different game modes: Time Trial, Race, and Stunt Mode. In Time Trial mode you race against the clock to set the best time, in Race mode you compete against other players to see who can reach the finish line first, and in Stunt Mode you attempt to perform the
The latest Bike Up! for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Bike Up! Andorid App Summary
FunGenerationLab has developed the Bike Up! for Android. You can find it under the Racing category on Play Store. Since its inception, Bike Up! has got over 9095616+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.5 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.110
The latest update of Bike Up! is Sep 16, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Bike Up! App Overview and Details
Bike Up! is the most epic bike trial game ever!
Master your bike riding skills to overcome obstacles and collect treasures through levels full of danger! Beware of sharp-cut spikes, breaking glass, exploding bombs and stormy wind zones.
The journey will take you through stunningly beautiful environments; you can select from hundreds of bike customization features and many upgrades, play with friends or join other players to forge the strongest bike team. It’s time to BikeUp!
Bike Up! includes:
– 101 adventurous levels
– Easy and fun to play, challenging to master
– Tons of upgrades
– Hundreds of customization features
– Stunningly beautiful environments
– Play with friends or fight for your team in the multiplayer
– Global, local and friends’ leaderboard!
Features of Bike Up! for PC
1. 101 adventurous levels
2. Easy and fun to play, challenging to master
3. Tons of upgrades
4. Hundreds of customization features
5. Stunningly beautiful environments
6. Play with friends or fight for your team in the multiplayer
7. Global, local and friends’ leaderboard!
8. Many different obstacles and dangers
9. Unique and thrilling bike riding experience
10. Epic bike trial game!
Install “Bike Up!” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Bike Up! on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Bike Up! on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Bike Up! and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Bike Up! as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Bike Up! On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 16, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Bike Up!?
bikeUP! is the perfect solution for anyone looking for an easy and convenient way to get around town. With bikeUP! you can quickly and easily find a bike to borrow near you, without having to worry about membership fees or bike rentals.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Bike Up! for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Bike Up! to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bike Up! and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bike Up!. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bike Up!.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.